New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 25, 2015, 07:37 PM
Find More Posts by shonmac
United States, NJ, Dunellen
Joined Aug 2014
1,030 Posts
I was " window shopping " at motionrc.com today . Looking through.the Freewing EDFs and this caught my eye. The pajnt schemw really slapped my face with its awesomeness!! I was looking at the differences between the the Freewing F 22 3 s and 4s.

The F 22 is going to have to wait! I got a micro Sukhoi coming in the mail next week. I will fly that around for a while and order this one soon after. I cant wait!
shonmac is online now Find More Posts by shonmac
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 25, 2015, 08:01 PM
Find More Posts by rclark
A Clinger
Butte, MT
Joined Sep 2001
7,081 Posts
Sounds good . It is a wonderful little jet. Stable and flies reasonably fast on stock setup even up here at 5200 ASL. No gear to get banged up, easy slide on grass or dirt when landing. I am on my second one now... as the last one finally bowed out due to a mixed up Tx (see story in a post somewhere back in this thread if interested).
rclark is offline Find More Posts by rclark
Old Jun 25, 2015, 10:43 PM
Find More Posts by shonmac
United States, NJ, Dunellen
Joined Aug 2014
1,030 Posts
Yes very interested and will be reading through the thread for everyone's experience with this beauty.
shonmac is online now Find More Posts by shonmac