scale_only is offline Find More Posts by scale_only
to remove ads between posts
Old May 04, 2013, 12:41 PM
FPV Dealer,Getting People High
United States, CA, Arcadia
Joined Sep 2011
1,176 Posts
Trader Rating: 237
I think its simple math why there are so many LPU out here. Higher concentration of people + 300 days of beautiful flying weather = more people in the hobby with that much more crap to sell. To be fair we dont have that many great flying spots with wide open areas unless you drive out of the city.
Johnnymeg is online now Find More Posts by Johnnymeg
RCG Plus Member
Old May 05, 2013, 06:44 PM
Krueminator
United States
Joined Apr 2012
1,103 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldsworthy View Post
I did not realise that there were so many people that have suffered a stroke and like RC stuff! I guess I am not alone.
Is this why every time I talk about flying planes, my friends say "there's something wrong with you"?
JCMorgan is offline Find More Posts by JCMorgan
Old May 05, 2013, 09:19 PM
characters welcome!
United States, CA, Bear Valley Springs
Joined Feb 2000
26,416 Posts
Trader Rating: 52
If this is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

mw
Mark Wood is offline Find More Posts by Mark Wood
Old May 05, 2013, 10:10 PM
Dragons, Windmills. All Same.
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined May 2002
4,097 Posts
Trader Rating: 389
Nice Mark and sweet Luther tune.

I am out here in the Ohio Valley after over 1/2 century of SoCal living. LPU here has proven possible, yet more challenging. There are so many swap meets throughout the year and all within an hours drive.

I have done several LPU SoCal's and most were fine. Even though posted LPU with location, would you know it, several shipping request. When I responding with a realistic shipping cost, I receive some interesting response's.

I did have one though that even dropped shipped the shipping container to my residence. Impressed with the respect and generosity, I choose to respond and act with the same.

Jared
jcstalls is offline Find More Posts by jcstalls
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by jcstalls; May 05, 2013 at 10:18 PM.
Old May 11, 2013, 02:07 PM
United States, MD, Elkton
Joined Oct 2011
8,796 Posts
Trader Rating: 65
What I like to hear is you guys TALKIN' about your strokes ! There was a time when you had one,that was pretty much IT !

I'm surprised and grateful for the medical facilities that can get you going again...

Cost be damned-long as you're here to complain............

God bless ya'll.
epoxyearl is offline Find More Posts by epoxyearl
RCG Plus Member
Old May 11, 2013, 03:04 PM
Suspended Account
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Mar 2012
3,265 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoxy earl View Post
What I like to hear is you guys TALKIN' about your strokes ! There was a time when you had one,that was pretty much IT !

I'm surprised and grateful for the medical facilities that can get you going again...

Cost be damned-long as you're here to complain............

God bless ya'll.
I guess its good for some, but for me I wont be around in 1 year. Along with my stroke I have a GIANT and I mean GIANT Aneurysm in my brain stem. Doctors say within 1 year the pressure this aneurysm is causing will kill me.
goldsworthy is offline Find More Posts by goldsworthy
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)