HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 09, 2013, 11:02 AM
Joined Dec 2005
678 Posts
Help!
Does anyone have the fuselage build plans for Dare Design DC6 ?

Hello fellow R/C guys,
I bought a Dare design DC6 kit on Ebay from the U.S from RCtoys4all,the kit arrived in good shape and have started my build of the wings and nacelles.Trouble is the kit didn't come with the fuselage build plans,instead I had two wing plans.Have contacted RCtoys4all and think they have contacted Dare Design,I have also emailed Dare Design 3 times reference my problem but haven't had a reply.If someone at Dare Design is reading this I would love someone to send the fuselage plans to me in the U.K
My address is :-
Paul Johnson
35 Harland road
Bournemouth
Dorset
BH6 4DW
U.K
I'm hoping Dare Design has sent them and their in the post but have a gut feeling I might not get them-here's hoping.Failing that does anyone have the fuselage build plans?
redtail is offline Find More Posts by redtail
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 09, 2013, 11:54 AM
Up-Out-&-Gone
Charelston SC U.S.A.
Joined Mar 2007
14,870 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
Hello fellow R/C guys,
I bought a Dare design DC6 kit on Ebay from the U.S from RCtoys4all,the kit arrived in good shape and have started my build of the wings and nacelles.Trouble is the kit didn't come with the fuselage build plans,instead I had two wing plans.Have contacted RCtoys4all and think they have contacted Dare Design,I have also emailed Dare Design 3 times reference my problem but haven't had a reply.If someone at Dare Design is reading this I would love someone to send the fuselage plans to me in the U.K
My address is :-
Paul Johnson
35 Harland road
Bournemouthby
Dorset
BH6 4DW
U.K
I'm hoping Dare Design has sent them and their in the post but have a gut feeling I might not get them-here's hoping.Failing that does anyone have the fuselage build plans?
We will look around for you Paul.
demondriver is offline Find More Posts by demondriver
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 09, 2013, 11:54 AM
The Junk Man
Jacksonville, Florida
Joined Jul 2006
1,008 Posts
Um, not sure why you think Dare has any responsibility to supply stuff a FleaBay seller leaves out?

Tom
T_om is online now Find More Posts by T_om
Old Dec 09, 2013, 12:23 PM
Joined Dec 2005
678 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by T_om View Post
Um, not sure why you think Dare has any responsibility to supply stuff a FleaBay seller leaves out?

Tom
Hi Tom,
I'm assuming Dare Design supplied the kit to the Ebayer seller,RCtoy4all sell other Dare Design kits and are a commercial seller with a 100% feedback.
Old Mar 26, 2014, 08:17 PM
co-owner rctoys4all
Joined Sep 2013
3 Posts
Hi,
Paul, Did you ever get your plans? I work for rctoys4all and if you contact me at rmbc714@yahoo.com I will try and get you those plans. I am sorry that you have had trouble.
Bob
rcramer is offline Find More Posts by rcramer
Old Mar 27, 2014, 08:02 AM
Joined Dec 2005
678 Posts
Some photo's Bob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcramer View Post
Hi,
Paul, Did you ever get your plans? I work for rctoys4all and if you contact me at rmbc714@yahoo.com I will try and get you those plans. I am sorry that you have had trouble.
Bob
Good Morning Bob,
Yes, I did get the fuselage plans. I actually phoned DARE DESIGN in the U.S, think I spoke to Terry ? He was really helpful,he had my details which you must have passed to him: thanks for doing that. I have finished the build and she's ready to fly !
Thanks again Bob for your help.
Regards,
Paul.
P.S If you want to use my photo's for promotional purposes feel free to do so.