SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 21, 2015, 07:11 PM
Find More Posts by bmw576
Joined May 2011
3 Posts
Help!
Naza GPS/setup problem

Hey Guys, Hope you can help
I picked up a 550 hex with Naza unit. The problem I am having is trying to setup the Control Mode switch. The control mode switch has no problem going into Atti and manual mode. As for as GPS mode is a difference story. I have messed with the end point trying to find the sweet spot for GPS mode. When I find that sweet spot it will only stay there for about a second then say Failsafe mode. I know I need to calibrate my GPS but I don't believe I am able to until I get this worked out. If you look at the bottom left of the picture you can see where it shows what mode it's.

Thanks Branden
bmw576 is offline Find More Posts by bmw576
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 21, 2015, 09:18 PM
Find More Posts by bmw576
Joined May 2011
3 Posts
Got it worked out.
bmw576 is offline Find More Posts by bmw576
Old Mar 25, 2015, 07:49 PM
Find More Posts by raromoan
Life Student
Joined Mar 2015
14 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw576 View Post
Got it worked out.
HI there ... I have a similar problem - but mine does not show GPS on the slider in the NAZA assist software. SO IM in ATTi mode for all three positions. FAILSAFE works when switch on. I opted to switch the last position to ATTi mode as well rather than MANUAL mode. I can't fly MANUAL mode yet so figured I set tit to ATTi mode.
Hope you can share your "fix" for your issue.
Cheers
raromoan is offline Find More Posts by raromoan
Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM
Find More Posts by raromoan
Life Student
Joined Mar 2015
14 Posts
Im still having this problem. I have bought a new GPS (comes on the landing leg).
Still the same. Sometimes it will show the GPS working with very high MOD value .... even managed to get into compass calibration mode to do "calibration dance" .... but after changing battery - it all went away again.

Im loosing my head over trying to solve this - PLEASE ... anyone out there able to suggest anything?
raromoan is offline Find More Posts by raromoan