Shop our Airplanes Products Shop our Surface Products
Old Jul 13, 2016, 07:04 PM
Find More Posts by acclivity
United States, CO, Olathe
Joined Apr 2016
340 Posts
Question
Stalker Pro II settings...

Considering that several of you have had one of these for a while, what settings do you use for best results on the hill?
acclivity is online now Find More Posts by acclivity
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 19, 2016, 05:37 AM
Find More Posts by jonoashton
New Zealand, Wellington, Porirua
Joined May 2006
767 Posts
I use mine in baseball mode and have it set to only read when the glider is coming toward me, not going away. I have it set to 40mph minimum (to save getting reading from wildlife etc) and usually max 350mph. There is no way in the world I will be going close to that speed so it is plenty. I up the speed to the max when I am flying g with Alex

I have no idea if this is the best setup though but it works at least as good as the Falcons

Jono
jonoashton is online now Find More Posts by jonoashton
Old Jul 19, 2016, 08:51 AM
Find More Posts by acclivity
United States, CO, Olathe
Joined Apr 2016
340 Posts
Thanks Jono. I don't have the other limits set, but have it set to coming towards and baseball and so far it seems to pick up everything.
acclivity is online now Find More Posts by acclivity