SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 14, 2015, 03:30 AM
Joined Feb 2015
8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Blandford View Post
Can you read the fuses of the processor, and report their values please. It sounds to me as though the oscillator option may be wrong and the processor is clocking slowly.

Mike.
Yes i can read them, i saw their values but did not write them down , i will post them next week as i'm outside my country and will return in a few days , thank you so much for your reply , it sounds so close to the logic your suggestion. So if they are wrong and if there is a way to reprogram them , does this mean that everything could be back to normal with that perfect firmware ?

edit:
Hi all again, i've managed to read the fuses and compared them with the ones from a tutorial and they were completely wrong, so re-wrote them and everything worked like a charm ! Thank You very very much Mike
s3v0 is offline Find More Posts by s3v0
Last edited by s3v0; Mar 21, 2015 at 12:54 AM.
to remove ads between posts