HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Feb 04, 2013, 06:39 PM
Registered User
lukesrcplanes's Avatar
Joined Jul 2007
102 Posts
Lukes rc planes

Lukes RC Planes have alot of new products they are bringing. We have the Crack Yaks, Light and regular, MINI Crack Yaks (Brand New on the market), Crack Wings so NEW they are sizzling!! 3-D Hobby shop 40" Edge or the 48" Extra, EYE ONE RC Logger Quad Copters (these are not the toy kind)!! Great selection of the Glacier Batteries, plus all the Horizon planes you need. We will have the new Parkzone VisionAire. We will also have some 1 SQ quads from Great Planes!! Stop by and see us. We are proud to be a silver sponsor for this event
lukesrcplanes is offline Find More Posts by lukesrcplanes
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 04, 2013, 07:57 PM
Work....fly, repeat...
AeroRecon's Avatar
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Joined Jul 2008
1,605 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukesrcplanes View Post
Lukes RC Planes have alot of new products they are bringing. We have the Crack Yaks, Light and regular, MINI Crack Yaks (Brand New on the market), Crack Wings so NEW they are sizzling!! 3-D Hobby shop 40" Edge or the 48" Extra, EYE ONE RC Logger Quad Copters (these are not the toy kind)!! Great selection of the Glacier Batteries, plus all the Horizon planes you need. We will have the new Parkzone VisionAire. We will also have some 1 SQ quads from Great Planes!! Stop by and see us. We are proud to be a silver sponsor for this event
oh no!!!
I love you guys. great prices and you always have all the spare parts i need. got the Icon A5 from you last year at a great price and I had a blast with it all year. Looking for some Crack this year! :O
That new little combat wing looks like a blast!!
Will you be able and willing to sell anything Friday? And if so, up to what time? Coming a long way so need to know how to plan the day.
Should be able to build one overnight Friday to have to fly sat and sun, right??

See you all Friday!
AeroRecon is offline Find More Posts by AeroRecon
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 05, 2013, 06:57 AM
Registered User
United States, IN, Kouts
Joined May 2012
42 Posts
Dx8

Any chance that you'll be bringing a dx8 or 2 ? Was hoping to pick one up on sat, however I undeRstand that the only ones there will be the demo models used during the show. I'm only in for the one day, so that just doesn't help.
mskeyspirate is offline Find More Posts by mskeyspirate
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 05, 2013, 07:08 AM
Registered User
United States, IN, Kouts
Joined May 2012
42 Posts
Dx8 again !

By the way....looking for just the dx8v, no receivers needed. If not I'm sure that I can find something to spend money on.
mskeyspirate is offline Find More Posts by mskeyspirate
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 05, 2013, 07:47 PM
Registered User
lukesrcplanes's Avatar
Joined Jul 2007
102 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskeyspirate View Post
Any chance that you'll be bringing a dx8 or 2 ? Was hoping to pick one up on sat, however I undeRstand that the only ones there will be the demo models used during the show. I'm only in for the one day, so that just doesn't help.
We will have the DX8 with and without the receiver. If you want one, let me know and I'll hold you one for Saturday, when you will be there. Sue
lukesrcplanes is offline Find More Posts by lukesrcplanes
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 05, 2013, 07:48 PM
Registered User
lukesrcplanes's Avatar
Joined Jul 2007
102 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroRecon View Post
oh no!!!
I love you guys. great prices and you always have all the spare parts i need. got the Icon A5 from you last year at a great price and I had a blast with it all year. Looking for some Crack this year! :O
That new little combat wing looks like a blast!!
Will you be able and willing to sell anything Friday? And if so, up to what time? Coming a long way so need to know how to plan the day.
Should be able to build one overnight Friday to have to fly sat and sun, right??

See you all Friday!
We will be setting up on Friday and yes we will be selling on that too if you need something! Probably not until after 5 when we have some stuff set up.
lukesrcplanes is offline Find More Posts by lukesrcplanes
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 08, 2013, 07:06 AM
Registered User
motorhead's Avatar
Kansas, USA
Joined Sep 1999
3,882 Posts
At Noll E-week I made the mistake of not bringing enough skycarts. We will see if 9 are enough for this event. I also have several new planes, box fuselage 42" MX2 and Extra 330, the Ezfly Icon. This show will be the release of the new depron Raptor Freestyle. Also we are now a distributor for Donatas Designs and will have Spies and the Arrow V2 at the show.
Mike
motorhead is offline Find More Posts by motorhead
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 08, 2013, 03:27 PM
Registered User
United States, MO, St Charles
Joined Jan 2013
131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukesrcplanes View Post
We will have the DX8 with and without the receiver. If you want one, let me know and I'll hold you one for Saturday, when you will be there. Sue
any price specials?
lardo5150 is offline Find More Posts by lardo5150
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion What are YOU bringing to sell at Perry? HUGH DURDEN Trader Talk 1 Feb 20, 2012 08:01 PM
Question Who's bringing what to sell in Carmel???? fgroza Submarines 13 Aug 05, 2009 08:31 PM
Discussion SEFF 2009 "What are you bringing to fly? Sell?" BaracW Electric Flight Events 0 Jan 13, 2009 07:34 AM
Who's going to S.M.A.L.L - What'ca bringing SPEED-E-FLYER Electric Plane Talk 11 Jun 02, 2004 03:19 PM
Whos' going to the Slope Six Pack and what are you bringing? Tony D. Slope 16 Mar 13, 2004 07:09 PM