- 6S HET2W27 motors matched to 3%
- factory-balanced EVOs
- single ESC driving both EVOs in sync, very quiet
- active freewheeling ESC, good for hovering
- 5.5 mm anti-flash connectors
- 3-axis gyro stabilization with heading-hold mode
- standard CoG without extra weights

Preliminary AUW: 1889 grams
Final AUW: using the new TV servo type would add a few grams, so approx. 1900 grams

This is going to be interesting... more data probably in about a week :-).

Cheers,
Henrik
Hi Henrik
This is your su-35 setup right? How much thrust do you get in the mig frame? 2500g?
Do you happen to know where in Europe i could get the v2 version? Or is a v3 around the corner?

Thx

Christoph
Helibase is online now Find More Posts by Helibase
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 19, 2014, 03:05 PM
Munich
Joined Dec 2008
1,097 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanya View Post
hows the result ?
Unfortunately, no result, it still sits on the bench, I had to work & work...
hklagges is offline Find More Posts by hklagges
Old Jun 19, 2014, 03:13 PM
Munich
Joined Dec 2008
1,097 Posts
Hallo Christoph,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helibase View Post
Hi Henrik
This is your su-35 setup right? How much thrust do you get in the mig frame? 2500g?
Do you happen to know where in Europe i could get the v2 version? Or is a v3 around the corner?
No, it is not the Su-35 setup anymore. In the Su, I use much heavier batteries, 4.000 mAh at the least, but also 5.000 mAh 40C Xtrons with good success. Also, as one of the Jeti Mezon 120 was quite damaged in the mid-air breaking and subsequent crash of the Su-35, I bought a Mezon 160 light as a replacement to have a bit more headroom with respect to the maximum possible current. But it is very close.

I did not properly measure the thrust, but it is a nice indication that the aircraft (with the old ESCs, pre-Mezon, but with the Wemotecs and HET2W27) was able to hover at 55A/1.200 Watts, at 550 meters above sea level. So you got about 1,9kg of thrust there already. The old setup was able to pump 2kw, so maximum thrust should be rather good. Very likely a lot-of-a-lot more than 2,5kgs.

Cheers,
Henrik
Old Jun 19, 2014, 03:16 PM
Switzerland
Joined Mar 2009
180 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hklagges View Post
Hallo Christoph,

No, it is not the Su-35 setup anymore. In the Su, I use much heavier batteries, 4.000 mAh at the least, but also 5.000 mAh 40C Xtrons with good success. Also, as one of the Jeti Mezon 120 was quite damaged in the mid-air breaking and subsequent crash of the Su-35, I bought a Mezon 160 light as a replacement to have a bit more headroom with respect to the maximum possible current. But it is very close.

I did not properly measure the thrust, but it is a nice indication that the aircraft (with the old ESCs, pre-Mezon, but with the Wemotecs and HET2W27) was able to hover at 55A/1.200 Watts, at 550 meters above sea level. So you got about 1,9kg of thrust there already. The old setup was able to pump 2kw, so maximum thrust should be rather good. Very likely a lot-of-a-lot more than 2,5kgs.

Cheers,
Henrik
Sounds great , so where do i get a mig 29 v2?
Old Jul 15, 2014, 04:01 AM
Switzerland
Joined Mar 2009
180 Posts
Henrik any news on your new setup?
Old Jul 20, 2014, 02:38 PM
Munich
Joined Dec 2008
1,097 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helibase View Post
Henrik any news on your new setup?
It's collecting dust on the bench, unfinished. Too much work to do in the company, plus three kids .

Sorry about that,
HK
Old Jul 20, 2014, 02:59 PM
Switzerland
Joined Mar 2009
180 Posts
Well i am still waiting on my kit i ordered with hoelleinshop.com . Not sure on the servos and fan/motor combo yet....

Dont have a lot of free time myself so its probably gonna be autumn till maiden.....
Old Today, 05:41 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Motor City USA
Joined Mar 2007
3,571 Posts
V2

http://shop.lindinger.at/advanced_se...=&dto=&x=0&y=0
kydawg1 is offline Find More Posts by kydawg1