HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 17, 2012, 01:32 PM
The Netherlands, NH, Enkhuizen
Joined Jul 2007
619 Posts
Ordered mine the day they came out on HK lol, a club member was flying at 3D masters when HK was showing these off. Coming from china via EMS ... so who knows when it'll arrive lol.
stonerscolony is offline Find More Posts by stonerscolony
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 17, 2012, 02:37 PM
NE solo free spirit V2
The Netherlands, NB, Eindhoven
Joined Mar 2012
137 Posts
Does it bind to the 9x? Does it? Does it ?
I'll be lurking as well.

It would be the perfect step up to CP.
Slightly larger than the MCPX?
rcstringfellow is offline Find More Posts by rcstringfellow
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 17, 2012, 05:26 PM
Plane Destroyer / Life Enjoyer
Miami, FL
Joined May 2009
3,358 Posts
Yikes, I saw this today with 1 left in stock and decided to place an order by the time my order went through someone had ninja'd the one left in stock from under me. Now I in back order status... With shipping it came out to $140 to miami

Think I am going to cancel the order and grab a Hisky FBL 100 for $20 more. I think the better radio and US customer service is worth the extra $20.

Question, does anyone know how these compare to the Blade Mcpx? Am I still going to have to be really soft on my idle up transitions so that she doesn't start spinning everywhere? I hear these are a bit more powerful too.
airbagit13 is offline Find More Posts by airbagit13
Old Jul 19, 2012, 05:44 PM
Joined Jan 2012
162 Posts
Does anyone know if this will be compatible with turnigy 9x transmitter?
electrojolt is offline Find More Posts by electrojolt
Last edited by electrojolt; Jul 20, 2012 at 10:12 PM.
Old Jul 19, 2012, 05:47 PM
Joined Jul 2007
619 Posts
My EMS tracking number from hobbyking doesn't work, contacted customer support and I got told it'll be fixed check back later, checked back 6 days later and still didn't work, contacted customer help desk again told it's ok and good bye! Annoying as this all being 1 sentence...

I don't doubt it's on it's way at all just where it is and when it'll arrive to answer some of these questions is like next weeks winning lottery numbers - unknown lol
Old Jul 19, 2012, 09:03 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,094 Posts
Sometimes those tracking numbers just don't work until it arrives in the country. The foreign website tracking is atrocious, hardly ever works. Just be patient and check it on usps.com every couple days and it will show up most likely. You can't be in a rush or you need to shop at your LHS.
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
Old Jul 19, 2012, 09:07 PM
Joined Jul 2007
619 Posts
LOL I never shop at my LHS unless there giving me something for free
Old Jul 19, 2012, 09:17 PM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,012 Posts
If the package was sent by Hong Kong EMS, I would use the following website for initial tracking.

http://app3.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/enquiry.jsp

The tracking information is actually very accurate and up to date for Hong Kong SpeedPost.
zadaw is online now Find More Posts by zadaw
Old Jul 19, 2012, 09:31 PM
Joined Jul 2007
619 Posts
Well thanks first off for the link however it's yields no results either. And for a laugh and cherry on the icing, the drop down list of countries does not include the Netherlands LOL.
Old Jul 20, 2012, 04:49 PM
Lovin' my little helis!
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Jul 2011
59 Posts
I usually click the link to bring up the page (one time it was Hong Kong Post, the other time it was SwissPost and I wouldn't know otherwise), then using the links, navigate around to find where you'd just enter a tracking number manually. Once you find that, copy and paste the number, being careful to remove any leading or trailing spaces. Sometime it asks for a second number, just click that you don't have that (leave it blank and submit), it usually comes up with something. At least, once it hits the outbound customs... sometimes I don't see anything until that point. Also, I just tracked my most resent, it shows bascially:

Shipped
Leaving Hong Kong
HK border
Zurich border
Sorting
Delivery Attempt - Addressee Absent (I live in TN, USA...lol!)

I received a note from the USPS that it's there at their office.
ChoppaPope is offline Find More Posts by ChoppaPope
Old Jul 20, 2012, 07:35 PM
Joined Oct 2011
192 Posts
still waiting on mine to be sent, will let you know when i get it what it is like and if it binds to a turnigy 9x.
achogg33 is offline Find More Posts by achogg33
Old Jul 21, 2012, 01:39 AM
NE solo free spirit V2
The Netherlands, NB, Eindhoven
Joined Mar 2012
137 Posts
Cool! I'll check your experience as soon as you post it
rcstringfellow is offline Find More Posts by rcstringfellow
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 23, 2012, 09:27 AM
Joined Jan 2012
162 Posts
Looks like this will not bind with 9x radio. someone posted this at the HK site:
"It binds only to its own transmitter. The receiver cannot be used with any other known brand transmitter."
Old Jul 23, 2012, 10:46 AM
Lovin' my little helis!
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Jul 2011
59 Posts
Awe, that's unfortunate! I suppose we could hold out hope that they may sell another version that comes with a programmable TX. I don't have any existing TX, I just know I would need one that's programmable for the throttle and pitch curves. I was looking forward to getting a nice little cheap CP that I could service via LHS. Looks like I'll be going with the Exceed XH100 then.
ChoppaPope is offline Find More Posts by ChoppaPope
Old Jul 23, 2012, 12:29 PM
Joined Jan 2012
162 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppaPope View Post
Awe, that's unfortunate! I suppose we could hold out hope that they may sell another version that comes with a programmable TX. I don't have any existing TX, I just know I would need one that's programmable for the throttle and pitch curves. I was looking forward to getting a nice little cheap CP that I could service via LHS. Looks like I'll be going with the Exceed XH100 then.
Indeed... I'm not going to get one... don't need another transmitter and for 100 bucks we can have a 450 FBL clone.