New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 20, 2015, 10:16 AM
Find More Posts by homeless
Greece, Attica, Athens
Joined Sep 2013
177 Posts
Thanks Joe,
I have another useless motor I could use for practice. I am a little confused though, I read on the HCP100S thread that the turns are 20 and I'm pretty sure I counted the turns while unwinding one pole.
Oh well, If it works better with 16 turns, It will be much easier to do as well. It can get awfully crowded with 20 turns.
homeless is offline Find More Posts by homeless
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 20, 2015, 10:47 AM
Find More Posts by subpixel
United Kingdom, England, Nottingham
Joined Dec 2007
1,079 Posts
I had 19 turns when I unwound mine
subpixel is online now Find More Posts by subpixel
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 20, 2015, 12:38 PM
Find More Posts by homeless
Greece, Attica, Athens
Joined Sep 2013
177 Posts
How does it fare with 19 turns Sub? Good as new or are you having tail loss during hard pitch pumps?
I have some with my 20 turns and If I read correctly, I'm losing torque while gaining more rpm, which I don't think is much needed on this heli anyway.
homeless is offline Find More Posts by homeless
Old Apr 20, 2015, 06:44 PM
Find More Posts by joeclone
Joined Jan 2013
1,821 Posts
Looks like I need to brush up on my counting
joeclone is offline Find More Posts by joeclone
Old Apr 21, 2015, 11:33 AM
Find More Posts by dadio
Joined Jan 2013
1,253 Posts
Can i get a bit of advice please , I have two hcp80s converted to BL with the walkera 14000kv black gold motors ,they both used to ping up into the sky like they were launched by a giant elastic band ,but now they both bog down and have lost power dramatically , I assumed it was battery's going down but I just got a pair of new batterys (eflight 150mah 45c same as I was using before) and there's no improvement .
Could the motors have become weak ? They have both been crashed repeatedly could that have weakened the magnets or shorted the enamelled wires ?
dadio is offline Find More Posts by dadio