Old Mar 04, 2015, 10:00 AM
Find More Posts by mikeainia
Mike A.
Des Moines, IA
Joined Oct 2005
392 Posts
PAMPA's website shows the following page:

http://www.pampacl.org/pampa-plans/6...-48-10-00.html

Don't know anything about ordering from PAMPA, though.

EDIT: Ok, I decided to register an account at PAMPA. I'm not a member, but it was easy to set up and order. They take PayPal and shipping would have been $3.00 - so that looks like a pretty painless way to get what you want. Be sure you allow cookies, also.
mikeainia is online now Find More Posts by mikeainia
Last edited by mikeainia; Mar 04, 2015 at 10:08 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 26, 2015, 09:35 PM
Find More Posts by FidlerEd
Joined Aug 2005
246 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ochsnm00 View Post
I've looked everywhere for a readable copy of these Ringmaster instructions. Does anyone have a copy they could scan?
Pretty sure I have them somewhere. Let me know if you still need them and I'll see if I can dig them out.
FidlerEd is online now Find More Posts by FidlerEd
Old Apr 26, 2015, 10:05 PM
Find More Posts by PGregory
Now I have to land that thing?
United States, NY, Poughkeepsie
Joined Apr 2014
478 Posts
Ringmaster instructions

Quote:
Originally Posted by FidlerEd View Post
Pretty sure I have them somewhere. Let me know if you still need them and I'll see if I can dig them out.
If you are able to scan them, maybe you can send to Steve at outerzone.
Cheers,
Peter
PGregory is online now Find More Posts by PGregory
Old Yesterday, 08:04 PM
Joined Aug 2005
246 Posts
Was on Outerzone just yesterday and noticed he was missing the formers for some Mercury and Keil Kraft kits I think I have. Need to look to see what I've got, and will add the Ringmaster instructions if I can locate them.
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM
Find More Posts by PGregory
Now I have to land that thing?
United States, NY, Poughkeepsie
Joined Apr 2014
478 Posts
FidlerEd - thanks so much, every piece added to the big puzzle brings us the great history of this hobby/sport/obsession.

Sometimes I see a kit on eBay that looks interesting, but priced into the stratosphere. I go over to outerzone and check and if it is there I just chuckle because I can scratch build it.
PGregory is online now Find More Posts by PGregory
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM
Joined Aug 2005
246 Posts
Well, had a search and could only find the instructions for the Super Ringmaster, which was my first stunter, and if I rember right did not come with a plan. I will dig through a few of my kits though and see if I can help out on Outerzone. I'm ceratin I can add to the information. First kit I found was a Mercury 1/2 A team racer. I'll check to see if he has the plan and printwood.