HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 03, 2012, 12:52 PM
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Mar 2010
383 Posts
Rave
Another A+ for Heads Up RC

First the disclaimer: I have no stake in Heads Up RC apart from being a customer. I don't know people who work there personally and have only dealt with them via email.

This is my second time buying from them. I'm a very picky and needy customer. When stuff goes wrong I complain and when stuff goes exceptionally well, I rant.. in a good way.

Jesse answered my seemingly endless questions with long, in depth and educational responses. I was weighing many options for a motor/ESC/prop combos and he covered each one thoroughly stating pros, cons, his recommendations and the reasoning behind them. For an insecure newbie like me, this is exactly the sort of attention I want before any project. Their prices are outstanding, they have the best (and most patient) customer service, and their shipping is cheap ($2) and lightning fast (I ordered Thu night and received my order on Mon).

I had heard they were good before buying from them the first time. Twice now they have surpassed my highest expectations.

I highly recommend them. A+
SquireM is offline Find More Posts by SquireM
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 05, 2012, 09:38 AM
Joined Jul 2012
119 Posts
In my recent packages they have enclosed business cards. I hand them out to anyone who asks where I get my stuff.
markl22 is offline Find More Posts by markl22
Old Dec 14, 2012, 11:31 AM
Stop scaring my donkey!
Greenland
Joined Mar 2012
6,230 Posts
For my dough, this guy sets "the standard:" anyone else is a mere pretender.
JohnathanSwift is offline Find More Posts by JohnathanSwift
Old Dec 15, 2012, 11:26 AM
Owatonna MN 55060
Joined Sep 2005
1,676 Posts
They are great, no doubt about it. I needed some cheap, light servo's in a hurry. Hobbyking had some in their US warehouse, but the only shipping option they gave when I checked out was over $9.00. HeadsUp had the same thing at the same price for $2.00 shipping.
Gohmer is offline Find More Posts by Gohmer