SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 23, 2013, 05:04 PM
bucket of prop wash
reddinng CA
Joined Dec 2007
950 Posts
Alert
Phlat. Printer epp cuting in the redding area?

Does anyone in the area have a phlat. Printer or a way to CNC foam and epp? looking to talk to someone about duplicating a jet ski part its a chunk of foam. Looking to possibly produce a small run of these parts 20-50 of them depending on cost.
garrcass is offline Find More Posts by garrcass
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 24, 2013, 08:32 AM
Phlathead
Roseville, CA
Joined Aug 2006
624 Posts
I have an MK2 and Phlatprinter 3 in the Sacramento area. I use the PP3 a lot still but the MK2 is probably going to go for sale soon.

I don't have time on my side to pick up any side work like this, sorry. How big is the piece you are looking to have cut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrcass View Post
Does anyone in the area have a phlat. Printer or a way to CNC foam and epp? looking to talk to someone about duplicating a jet ski part its a chunk of foam. Looking to possibly produce a small run of these parts 20-50 of them depending on cost.
ToxicToast is offline Find More Posts by ToxicToast
Old Feb 24, 2013, 03:01 PM
bucket of prop wash
reddinng CA
Joined Dec 2007
950 Posts
There would be multiple cuts probably out of some diffrent thicknesses maybie 2"... 1"1/2... 1".... 1/2. With some holes for doweling carbon through the parts for layer alingment. It would have to be a kit. If you don't have time for it that's fine.
garrcass is offline Find More Posts by garrcass