SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 05, 2014, 08:34 PM
Joined Aug 2014
17 Posts
Help!
Lightbridge video signal lost on takeoff!!!

I have recently just built my first multirotor Tarot 680pro with Naza V2, E600 motors , Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal and a lightbridge controller. On my first test run I had to use the mini usb for my video connection as I am waiting for a micro HDMI extension to arrive. At idle before takeoff the video feed works perfectly as all the display data. At around 1/4 to 1/2 throttle still have video signal. At full throttle and take off point the picture goes blank. All the data is showing and reading OK but just not the picture? Battery is a 6S 9000mAh. Any ideas on what is going wrong?? I am thinking my battery wire to the PCB is too thin? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Euro clad is offline Find More Posts by Euro clad
to remove ads between posts