SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 24, 2014, 01:35 PM
Joined Jul 2014
8 Posts
Help!
why did my rc car stop

so i was using my redcat rs10 xt i was using it pretty hard that day and while i was using it i was climbing a rock and it totally stopped and the switch to turn on my rc car on was very hot nothing else seemed very hot, i let it cool down now when i try to turn it on the red light turns on and the fan moves for about a half a second then doesn't move again i think something over heated BUT I NEED YOUR GUYS HELP just a list of things you might think is wrong with it. thx
RC_Rockcrawler17 is offline Find More Posts by RC_Rockcrawler17
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 24, 2014, 04:55 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2014
791 Posts
get a ubec..or bec install remove center wire on esc rx plug.. if that does not get it to work you cooked the esc .REPLACE esc..thats it..

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...reduction.html

can be found at lhs or online about $10 max US
ElectricMann is offline Find More Posts by ElectricMann
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Aug 27, 2014, 06:19 PM
Joined Jul 2014
8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricMann View Post
get a ubec..or bec install remove center wire on esc rx plug.. if that does not get it to work you cooked the esc .REPLACE esc..thats it..

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...reduction.html

can be found at lhs or online about $10 max US
thx
RC_Rockcrawler17 is offline Find More Posts by RC_Rockcrawler17
Old Aug 27, 2014, 07:59 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2014
791 Posts
sure if it works.just a thing people overlook when this happens .. it that dont fix it . esc is bad..
to be honest I think u cooked the esc ..
ElectricMann is offline Find More Posts by ElectricMann
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)