SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Yesterday, 12:56 PM
Find More Posts by GLADUS63
France, Limousin, Limoges
Joined Jul 2009
1,367 Posts
Seeing your last video it looks like Teleflypro doesn't see the gps.
So check you're sure that you have connected the gps tx output to the Teleflypro input, then power all your system except the Teleflypro and push the Teleflypro home button while powering it, when the 2 led are up and not flashing it have detect your gps.
Shutdown everything and test again it it works.
GLADUS63 is offline Find More Posts by GLADUS63
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 06:35 PM
Find More Posts by RCadik
Joined Sep 2013
18 Posts
Hi Schumixmd, Hi guys please help.. Im using this MFD AP V5 and MFD ATT, Aomway TX and RX, I did all the advice calibration but still having problem with the MFD ATT Im not getting any signal light from the (two, yellow and red) AAT Driver. When I press the Home button I just received a long non stop beep. I got a display on my monitor, satilite lock (10 sats), what else should I do for this to work please help, many thanks!!
RCadik is offline Find More Posts by RCadik
Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM
Find More Posts by Eastcoast78
Dixie Normious
Can A da....Ehh!!
Joined May 2010
5,937 Posts
Little flight this am. Skywalker is flying super now. Love the mfd ap/ att. Video is on a dragon link yagi with their video1.3 dipole.
Scale Cockpit FPV Skywalker {Flown with Dragon Li…:
Scale Cockpit FPV Skywalker {Flown with Dragon Link} (13 min 35 sec)
Eastcoast78 is offline Find More Posts by Eastcoast78
Old Today, 01:21 AM
Joined Jul 2009
1,367 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCadik View Post
Hi Schumixmd, Hi guys please help.. Im using this MFD AP V5 and MFD ATT, Aomway TX and RX, I did all the advice calibration but still having problem with the MFD ATT Im not getting any signal light from the (two, yellow and red) AAT Driver. When I press the Home button I just received a long non stop beep. I got a display on my monitor, satilite lock (10 sats), what else should I do for this to work please help, many thanks!!
Check what I wrote in my post just above yours, and after a pic/drawing of your wiring should help us showing what is wrong.
Old Today, 01:38 AM
Find More Posts by schumixmd
Moldova
Joined Jun 2010
2,001 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCadik View Post
show us how you wired everything.
schumixmd is offline Find More Posts by schumixmd
Old Today, 02:05 AM
Find More Posts by Flyrobot
youtube.com/#/user/flyrobots
Indonesia
Joined Apr 2011
273 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLADUS63 View Post
Seeing your last video it looks like Teleflypro doesn't see the gps.
So check you're sure that you have connected the gps tx output to the Teleflypro input, then power all your system except the Teleflypro and push the Teleflypro home button while powering it, when the 2 led are up and not flashing it have detect your gps.
Shutdown everything and test again it it works.
Yes on last video, i connect the gps and last part i disconnect the gps.

The Problem is : "tracking information disconnected (Rx LED on AATdriver is off ) when GPS receiving GPS signal"

That is why i made two condition on this video : GPS is "ON condition" the RX is "off" and vice versa.
Flyrobot is online now Find More Posts by Flyrobot
Last edited by Flyrobot; Today at 06:25 AM.
Old Today, 07:17 AM
Joined Jul 2009
1,367 Posts
Some news,
It seem that I found why my tracker was going crazy.
A while back my tilt servo died (hitec), so I put back the original one, but I haven't done again the calibration and that was at least one issue.
Now next, I need to test in flight.
The gps, for the moment, is shared with apm, with only one tx wire from the gps.
May be it could help someone.
Old Today, 07:54 AM
Find More Posts by Flyrobot
youtube.com/#/user/flyrobots
Indonesia
Joined Apr 2011
273 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLADUS63 View Post
Some news,
It seem that I found why my tracker was going crazy.
A while back my tilt servo died (hitec), so I put back the original one, but I haven't done again the calibration and that was at least one issue.
Now next, I need to test in flight.
The gps, for the moment, is shared with apm, with only one tx wire from the gps.
May be it could help someone.
Can you share what is the GPS protocol do you use? and what baudrate?

Thank you.

John
Flyrobot is online now Find More Posts by Flyrobot
Old Today, 08:21 AM
Joined Jul 2009
1,367 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyrobot View Post
Can you share what is the GPS protocol do you use? and what baudrate?

Thank you.

John
I use a UBLOX LEA-6H from HK, but I don't know if it output only ublox protocol or nmea+ubx

Cedric
Old Today, 09:01 AM
Find More Posts by warcow
Joined Oct 2014
214 Posts
I just received the AAT and will install it onto my current bixler this week (pixhawk + generic gps, maybe the m6n or m7n). When the MTD I ordered arrives I will also install it on that one with pixhawk + m8n. If the gps module gives me trouble when shared between pixhawk and teleflypro then I will use a dedicated gps module.

edit: The AATdriver does not have an audio plug, is there an easy way to get audio to my groundstation from the tracker? Same goes for the rssi level of the receiver to my groundstation. Final question; where can I order a suitable bluetooth module?
warcow is offline Find More Posts by warcow
Last edited by warcow; Today at 01:03 PM.
Old Today, 03:48 PM
Find More Posts by 3DMON
KK4EHM--FPV Mon!
United States, FL, Sebastian
Joined May 2005
1,651 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by warcow View Post
I just received the AAT and will install it onto my current bixler this week (pixhawk + generic gps, maybe the m6n or m7n). When the MTD I ordered arrives I will also install it on that one with pixhawk + m8n. If the gps module gives me trouble when shared between pixhawk and teleflypro then I will use a dedicated gps module.

edit: The AATdriver does not have an audio plug, is there an easy way to get audio to my groundstation from the tracker? Same goes for the rssi level of the receiver to my groundstation. Final question; where can I order a suitable bluetooth module?
Can you report back if it does work with the M8N gps. I asked Charles about this a while back and the response was they have not tested with it yet.
3DMON is offline Find More Posts by 3DMON
Old Today, 04:15 PM
Find More Posts by warcow
Joined Oct 2014
214 Posts
Yeah sure I will report any progress I make. Tonight I hooked up the tracker itself and ran the test function which worked good. I will hook up my first teleflypro osd module to the bixler this week. The MTD with M8N is still being shipped so that might be a few weeks before I can test it all.

Is there good software I can run on my windows tablet that connects to the bluetooth module to display my plane on a map?
warcow is offline Find More Posts by warcow
Old Today, 04:56 PM
Find More Posts by RCadik
Joined Sep 2013
18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by schumixmd View Post
show us how you wired everything.
Hi Schumixmd, thanks for your quick reply, here's my setup. Im using this MFD AP for a couple of months now with my Skywalker and Mytwindream and it is working really good and now I just want to add this MFD AAT and I got no luck, I tried it again this afternoon after reading so many info about it but same thing happened no led light to AAT Driver and after pressing the Home button there is a continuous beeping.
RCadik is offline Find More Posts by RCadik
Old Today, 05:08 PM
Find More Posts by Coyote64
Praying for better weather
Joined Dec 2007
4,312 Posts
When you have your ATT and plane powered up you should be getting a solid Red indicating a signal is being received and a yellow to show its receiving telemetry. If not its your connection between the plane and tracker.

If you are then once the plane has got 8 or more sats select set home on the AP / TeleflyOSDPro. The ATT will long beep indicating it has set home via the planes GPS.

There is a problem with one of the V5`s firmware so it needs upgrading to the new firmware. This was due to an automatic set home not working. The fixed firmware is 5.07 available from myflydream.com
Show less
Coyote64 is offline Find More Posts by Coyote64
Old Today, 05:16 PM
Find More Posts by odnanref
Joined Oct 2013
28 Posts
Ftdi aat conection

I just got the AAT Driver and I would use the mobile application to have the telemetry. I want to use the FTDI to connect my mobile to AAT directly but I am unclear if this will work or if they must use BT. I have also connected the PC with the FTDI Mission Planner and I can not connected... I connected three wires from FTDI to AAT as indicated Chales in the manual to update the AAT Driver. Is this right or need to connect the cables in a different way?

Another question, I bought a Bluetooth HC-06, It will be compatible for mobile and laptop telemetry?
odnanref is offline Find More Posts by odnanref