HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 01, 2014, 04:47 PM
Joined Oct 2014
6 Posts
Hi RadioLink,
Are there going to be any other upgraded receivers for AT 10?
macomk is offline Find More Posts by macomk
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 02, 2014, 10:02 PM
Joined Oct 2013
29 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by macomk View Post
Hi RadioLink,
Are there going to be any other upgraded receivers for AT 10?
The receiver R10D integrates telemetry sensor including signal strength, voltage, and extending battery voltage, temperature, motor RPM, GPS etc.
Now we just have battery voltage module PRM-01
RadioLink is offline Find More Posts by RadioLink
Old Nov 12, 2014, 02:59 AM
Australia, NSW, Vincentia
Joined May 2014
1 Posts
I have a t7f Tx and r7eh Rx that is not responding to binding....... the Receiver did flash green then became solid but the Tx is not linked and the motors not armed. Could I have accidently set the Rx to binding but the TX did not get the signal> if so can I unbind and re-bind again> any suggestions to sort out binding please provide, I cannot see a SOLUTION in the instructions.

PS what do you mean apply 5 volt. power to the receiver port 3... is this the same as plugging in ESC power?
basnboy is offline Find More Posts by basnboy
Old Dec 17, 2014, 04:43 AM
Joined Oct 2014
8 Posts
The AT10 is tested very good and able to provide fast and accurate response for helicopter, quatcopter and hexacopter control. It can also provide telemetry for the receiver RSSI, receiver supply voltage and main battery voltage without the trouble for procurement of additional hardware.

The only limitation of AT10 is that it can only provide all 10 channels through traditional PWM mode by partnering the R10D. The available channel will be reduced to 9 if you need to use the S-Bus interface by partnering the R9D receiver.
SUPER_DRONE is offline Find More Posts by SUPER_DRONE
Old Dec 21, 2014, 06:13 PM
Joined Oct 2014
8 Posts
Many thanks for Alice's advice for obtaining S-Bus interface with AT10 remote controller to DJI NAZA or Pixhawk Flight Controller, I have bought a R9D receiver to pair with AT10.

The pairing procedure of R9D with AT10 was similar to the pairing procedure for R10D. After the pairing, a red LED would be continuously on and the R9D could work in PWM mode. It would provide all the functions including the RSSI and receiver voltage telemetry back to AT10.

After I quickly pressed the R9D pairing button two times within a second, its RED LED was changed from RED color to BLUE color that indicated that the receiver was changed to S-BUS mode operation.

I am able to use a single servo cable to connect my NAZA Flight Controller and the QQ
Flight Controller to the Channel Numbered 9 of R9D for the S-Bus interface test. Both of NAZA and QQ FC worked fine with AT10 and R9D receiver.

My test result shows that the AT10 is able to work with R9D to provide S-Bus interface to the flight controllers. The available number of PWM port will be reduced to 9 channels with R9D, but I am not sure that the actual available number of channel in S-Bus mode would be 9 or 10 channels.

Many thanks again for Alice's great help and advice to solve my S-Bus interface matter with AT10.
SUPER_DRONE is offline Find More Posts by SUPER_DRONE