SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by AaronSundayflyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 27, 2015, 11:04 PM
Find More Posts by AaronSundayflyer
Speed Demon (Noob)
Joined May 2015
26 Posts
Help!
Dont have permission to use the search feature in tapatalk.

So I used tapatalk to browse this forum. It would be nice to search for my particular problem so i dont have to post a question that has already been answered in a previous post.
Every time i search, i get a error message that i do not have permission.
Frustrating and perplexing to me. Can anyone tell me if they know a solution?
Thanks,
Aaron
AaronSundayflyer is online now Find More Posts by AaronSundayflyer
Old Aug 28, 2015, 06:00 AM
Find More Posts by CrashnBurn420
Joined Dec 2012
277 Posts
Dont have permission to use the search feature in tapatalk.

Yeah rcgroups made tapatalk not work as well on here and on helifreak. They disabled the search feature, participated threads and notifications. I heard it's because they want you to use a web browser for ad revenue.
CrashnBurn420 is offline Find More Posts by CrashnBurn420