Old Dec 20, 2014, 07:20 AM
NaN
Manchester, UK
Joined Nov 2005
3,828 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Captain View Post
Andy2no,

Looks pretty good. Did you find a way to mount that body or is it just sitting there.
For the chrome, maybe you could find a way to paint it black. You would definitely have to scratch it up a bit before so the paint will stick.
Thanks, Sky_Captain. Sorry. I missed seeing the last few posts.

It's just resting on the rear posts, and push fitted into the foam on the front posts, which works quite well, as it turns out. I might put a bit more foam at the back, to add some more friction for those posts too. It saves fiddling with body clips, anyway. It wouldn't work for doing big jumps, but I don't feel the need to do them - I don't want to take too many risks with it, given the cost.

Yes, I'd have to lightly sand the silver off the seats - at least scuff them up enough to take paint. I've put it off because I'm not sure whether to make room in the cab for non-Losi electronics, in which case I'll remove the seats all together, and black out the windows.

I really don't like how hard it is to switch between forwards and reverse with their ESC. It ruins it for me. Replacing it means replacing that servo too, of course, which is either awkward to do, or expensive if I buy the one they should have fitted in the first place - their three wire one.
Andy2No is offline Find More Posts by Andy2No
to remove ads between posts