SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 24, 2006, 12:28 PM
Joined Nov 2004
41 Posts
Discussion
Printing long forum threads

Some forums allow the member a print friendly option. I think this would be great for some of the topics with very long threads. Is this possible on the RC Groups forum?
amsci99 is offline Find More Posts by amsci99
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 25, 2006, 01:36 AM
RCGroups tech support
Joined May 2002
3,446 Posts
There a printable version option in the Thread Tools menu. However, the number of posts per printable page is limited to 100 for the performance reasons.
Mike Kolesnikov is offline Find More Posts by Mike Kolesnikov
Administrator
Old Oct 20, 2006, 10:31 PM
I hole jumped him!!!
Amarillo Intl, Texas, United States
Joined Dec 2001
931 Posts
The real downside to printing the "printable version" is that it doesn't display the attached pitures. At least they never appear when I go that route.

Now I just save the 100 post printable version pages to my usb drive in .html format, and I can open them at work...where I have more time to surf than I do at home. I don't have internat access at work, so I just put the internet on my usb drive.
Lance is offline Find More Posts by Lance