New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 04:22 PM
Find More Posts by yairl202
Joined Jul 2016
3 Posts
Question
FPV Camera for XK Air Dancer X350 Drone.

Hey. I am planning to buy this drone at the next few days, And I need a FPV camera.
I came here to ask for recommendations on FPV cameras as I'm completely new to the topic and don't know anything about that.
So first quesiton is What do I need to buy in order to see live broadcast of my drone on a FPV screen?
Is it only FPV camera and a screen, or something more than it?
In both cases, please link here the items needed, I don't want anything too expensive, but not the 'worst' item in shop aswell.
For a camera I would like to have 700TVL.
Thanks.
yairl202 is offline Find More Posts by yairl202
Last edited by yairl202; Yesterday at 05:20 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 05:28 PM
Find More Posts by ronin4740
Wandering IT geek
United States, NV, Reno
Joined Aug 2005
4,910 Posts
This is a non-FPV designed drone, correct? Not sure it's worth the hassle of retrofitting one.
ronin4740 is offline Find More Posts by ronin4740
Old Yesterday, 06:12 PM
Find More Posts by yairl202
Joined Jul 2016
3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin4740 View Post
This is a non-FPV designed drone, correct? Not sure it's worth the hassle of retrofitting one.
No. It comes with a camera holder, so..
I am not sure, but as far as I know, (and I don't know much) I only need a cheap camera and a cheap screen and that's all. If I am correct, it shouldn't be a big problem. The thing is I'm not sure I'm correct.
Another problem is that where I live there barely are drones for sale in my country, and this was one of the very few choices.
Please link me the things I need to buy to have a full fpv setup.
Also I've found this:
http://www.gearbest.com/fpv-system/pp_268772.html
If I am buying this system, only the screen is missing, right?
So please link me a simple screen.
Thank you sir.
yairl202 is offline Find More Posts by yairl202
Last edited by yairl202; Yesterday at 06:56 PM.