HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 09, 2004, 09:43 AM
Houston Hobby, Texas, United States
Joined Oct 2004
38 Posts
building a racing boat

i'm really intrested of building a boat like the pic UNDER AND I REALYL WANT TO KNOW WHAT STUFF I NEED TO SO i can build it and i want to know if some one can post layouts of it thanxs a lot

beboo is offline Find More Posts by beboo
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 10, 2004, 08:21 PM
Master of the Wind
TEXAS
Joined Jun 2001
3,044 Posts
Bebo got your email the other day.. you can also PM me on ezone .. These boats for those that dont know are RostrumII riggers .. I custom wind the motors to suit the size and batts and esc for each boat...
These two riggers went out to Rob and Brian in CA... there are some nice shots on the water posted on the main thread.
AIR MOVER is offline Find More Posts by AIR MOVER
Old Oct 10, 2004, 08:55 PM
Master of the Wind
TEXAS
Joined Jun 2001
3,044 Posts
Just another note... no one is producing cdrom riggers at this time but me.. I have helped to draw intrest into these type riggers... and a few people are going to try my custom motors in there smaller race boats... with a single stator .. I build up to tripple stator motors made to work with 25 to 35amp batts.
AIR MOVER is offline Find More Posts by AIR MOVER