HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Snyper68, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 29, 2012, 10:35 AM
Joined Jul 2009
10 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Sold
Sab goblin!!!!

I like the goblin but not really up my ally. I wanted one cuz my buddy had one. So I have a 6 flight old SAB Goblin that I did a slide in Auto yesterday at an airshow. Well I went off the end of runway and broke tip off left front Landing gear and tail fin. I have completely gone through it and its fine. I flew with another set of 690 SAB blades and its just as good as it was. Problem Is It also tip one of the main blades and I hate to fly any nicked blades. Ive seen to many people lose their heli due to damaged blades. So it really needs a set of blades as well. I really dont have the time to wait on a set of original blades and SAB is backed up. I need another Heli ready to go. Its RTF with OutrageHV servos all around with mikado servo arms, An X-ERA 4530-500, Blk Vbar 5.2 pro,Futaba sbus, Castle Ice 160HV. All this stuff was got brand new for this project accept vbar that works perfect, and there is no other damage than what Ive mentioned.Tail blades are clean no nicks or even a scratch. The canopy does have a slight crack at the top from taking it on and off. Better watch that. I am very careful with my birds and that canopy if not taken off and on with ease will crack in the top corner. I suggest you reinforce all of that with more fiber glass Ive already written canomod about it and they are supposed to be correcting that. I will entertain offers that are reasonable. But I wont give it away. The parts are around 140 shipped to get her back in the air. Tail fin, Landing gear and a set of 690 blades...they dont have to be SAB blades either. I will include the set of blades one is damaged from the blade grip. I will post or email any pics you want just send me your email.
Snyper68 is offline Find More Posts by Snyper68
Last edited by Snyper68; Apr 30, 2012 at 11:24 AM. Reason: SOLD!!!!
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 29, 2012, 10:46 AM
A.K.A. Superjet112x
United States, WA, Richland
Joined Apr 2011
65 Posts
Trader Rating: 49
Pics would sell it alot faster
Assasin 1 is offline Find More Posts by Assasin 1
Old Apr 29, 2012, 11:21 AM
Joined Jul 2009
10 Posts
Pics up

Pics up
Old Apr 29, 2012, 11:39 AM
Making Stock Fly Like Modified
United States, PA, Philadelphia
Joined Oct 2009
2,220 Posts
Trader Rating: 48
Nice 700 Good Luck with the Sale.....
HeliFlyer711 is offline Find More Posts by HeliFlyer711
Last edited by HeliFlyer711; Apr 29, 2012 at 04:11 PM.
Old Apr 29, 2012, 02:27 PM
Australia, NSW, Alstonville
Joined Apr 2012
48 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
would you be willing to ship to australia? how much do you want for it?
thx david
motostar is offline Find More Posts by motostar
Old Apr 29, 2012, 04:50 PM
capitandago
United States, FL, Aventura
Joined Aug 2011
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
SAB Goblin

I can ofer you 2.400 shipped to miami , paypal .
bert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyper68 View Post
I like the goblin but not really up my ally. I wanted one cuz my buddy had one. So I have a 6 flight old SAB Goblin that I did a slide in Auto yesterday at an airshow. Well I went off the end of runway and broke tip off left front Landing gear and tail fin. I have completely gone through it and its fine. I flew with another set of 690 SAB blades and its just as good as it was. Problem Is It also tip one of the main blades and I hate to fly any nicked blades. Ive seen to many people lose their heli due to damaged blades. So it really needs a set of blades as well. I really dont have the time to wait on a set of original blades and SAB is backed up. I need another Heli ready to go. Its RTF with OutrageHV servos all around with mikado servo arms, An X-ERA 4530-500, Blk Vbar 5.2 pro,Futaba sbus, Castle Ice 160HV. All this stuff was got brand new for this project accept vbar that works perfect, and there is no other damage than what Ive mentioned.Tail blades are clean no nicks or even a scratch. The canopy does have a slight crack at the top from taking it on and off. Better watch that. I am very careful with my birds and that canopy if not taken off and on with ease will crack in the top corner. I suggest you reinforce all of that with more fiber glass Ive already written canomod about it and they are supposed to be correcting that. I will entertain offers that are reasonable. But I wont give it away. The parts are around 140 shipped to get her back in the air. Tail fin, Landing gear and a set of 690 blades...they dont have to be SAB blades either. I will include the set of blades one is damaged from the blade grip. I will post or email any pics you want just send me your email.
dromer837 is offline Find More Posts by dromer837
Old Apr 29, 2012, 09:53 PM
Joined Jul 2009
10 Posts
pms answered