SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 17, 2012, 01:26 AM
Joined Aug 2012
1 Posts
Discussion
HL Tiger 1 disable recoil

Hi all

I'm new here and working on a HL 1/16 Tiger 1.
I have a reculair Tiger 1 kit, and a part with a metal turret incl. a recoil unit.
Now the problem is that when firing the gun the whole tank recoils, in stead of only the gun in the metal turret.

Is there a way to disable the standard recoil what the tank does, so the tank stays still on its place?

Thanks all for helping
iDreamliner is offline Find More Posts by iDreamliner
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 18, 2012, 09:29 PM
Canada, ON, Barrie
Joined Jul 2011
78 Posts
Only 2 ways that I know of to stop the tank from recoiling is too add an ATRC board to your tank. The ATRC will stop the recoiling , will stop the death spasms in IR Battles, this is part of the Mako series of boards that I stock for tank enthusiasts. PM me with you zip code if your interested in pricing and shipping.

The second way is to add another RX18 controller and do some funky magic with the wiring, done properly that will stop the recoil as well. Search around and you will find the modifications to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDreamliner View Post
Hi all

I'm new here and working on a HL 1/16 Tiger 1.
I have a reculair Tiger 1 kit, and a part with a metal turret incl. a recoil unit.
Now the problem is that when firing the gun the whole tank recoils, in stead of only the gun in the metal turret.

Is there a way to disable the standard recoil what the tank does, so the tank stays still on its place?

Thanks all for helping
FreakyDude is offline Find More Posts by FreakyDude
Old Oct 02, 2012, 01:35 PM
Joined Jun 2011
12 Posts
hii i'm try to build rx18,bt
http://home.nordnet.fr/fthobois/anglais/rx17-b.htm
in avobe site ...i dnt understand what rf coils they are used in rx=18 or rx-17 fm receiver,
plz help me in thos rf coils.
thank u.
Sm692048 is offline Find More Posts by Sm692048