SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 19, 2015, 11:40 AM
RCMCC.tripod.com
Fremont, CA
Joined Sep 2003
2,405 Posts
The remote is and feels cheap, but I guess it's our only choice. Steering dual rate and expo would make it better, and it needs a grip on the transmitter wheel.

When you initially turn on the bike the gyro does not start up but you can still use the throttle and steering. I tried driving it but unless you are at full throttle it wants to fall instantly. It is basically impossible to drive until the gyro kicks in, so it is a necessity in my opinion.
grymg is offline Find More Posts by grymg
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 19, 2015, 12:36 PM
United Kingdom, Walsall
Joined Mar 2013
636 Posts
I tried running one of my ARX 450's without the gyro running and it constantly just fell over.
But, with the gyro removed it will run quite well, with a steady hand.
Better still with a little weight added to the wheel rim.
So, maybe if the gyro was removed completely running may be possible?
It may be that it is just to small to run without a gyro tho.
Syncro is online now Find More Posts by Syncro
Old Mar 20, 2015, 02:47 PM
Nice
Joined Nov 2008
357 Posts
your drift movies is very nice !!!

Maybe if you use the upgrade engine it coul dbe better for drifting with more power !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev71H View Post
AWESOME DRIFTING TRACK for these little bikes! and FUN!
Helicoy is offline Find More Posts by Helicoy