New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 22, 2015, 10:00 AM
Find More Posts by thintz
United States, NC, Concord
Joined Jan 2013
527 Posts
video recording problem with FastShark Dominator v2

I am following the instruction manual for recording through the Dominator v2, the lights are right, I am seeing great video in the displays but the card has nothing but junk on t, no image at all, just lines of junk not recognizable as anything.

I am shutting the record function off (to the steady red light) and then removing the card before shutting the goggles down as I heard shutting them off before removing the card would kill the video.

I have formatted the card in the goggles, in my computer and neither seems to make any difference.
thintz is offline Find More Posts by thintz
to remove ads between posts