Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old May 31, 2014, 09:03 AM
United Kingdom, Llandenny
Joined Aug 2012
26 Posts
Discussion
OSD Pro not displaying measured parameters

Hi all,
I've been using this OSD pro for a while, and never had any issues. Just taken it out of an old EZ* and mounted it in a X8, and after it worked fine for a bit, it no longer displays any parameters.

When the Elogger is connected via USB, all the data can be seen on the PC, and I can configure it with no problem, and I am able to access all the menu's on the OSD with the TX.

I have no idea why it isn't displaying any of them, because it seems to be working? And I have checked the box that says display stuff, updated firmware to 2.66, full reset several times.

It is connected via SPPM to a Open LRS system, runs from a 14.8v lipo via an Elogger V4, and has a GPS module. It also has the 6V BEC on it's throttle output, so from what I've read, the whole setup should have power?

Am I missing something blindingly obvious?

Cheers,
Miles.
MilesI is offline Find More Posts by MilesI
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 02, 2014, 08:06 AM
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Apr 2013
389 Posts
Miles,

Please double check all connections and then try updating/resetting in the exact order as outlined below;

Be sure you are using our latest software, from here; http://www.eagletreesystems.com/Late...lane/setup.exe

Connect the eLogger (with no other devices connected to the eLogger) to your computer and update the firmware even if it says it has the latest already installed.

Disconnect the eLogger and connect the OSD Pro to it and reconnect to your computer. Then reset the OSD to factory defaults (you will lose your settings so make a backup to restore later) and then update the firmware even if it says it has the latest already installed.

Disconnect the eLogger from your computer and connect the Guardian Stabilizer Expander (if equipped) to the OSD Pro and reconnect it to your computer and update the firmware even if it says it has the latest already installed.

Disconnect the eLogger from your computer and connect any other sensors and reconnect it to your computer and update any other firmware even if it says it has the latest already installed.

Configure one parameter on the OSD and test the system.

Restore your OSD configuration and test the system.

If this works initially but stops again after restoring your OSD settings, you will need to reset all your OSD settings manually as opposed to restoring it from the backup file.

If you can't get it working please open a support ticket on our website and we will help you get it sorted.

Regards, John
JohnET is offline Find More Posts by JohnET
Site Sponsor
Old Jun 04, 2014, 03:28 AM
United Kingdom, Llandenny
Joined Aug 2012
26 Posts
Hi John,
That seems to of resolved it, many thanks
Miles.
MilesI is offline Find More Posts by MilesI