HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 01, 2012, 01:26 AM
United States, CA, Newport Beach
Joined Aug 2012
21 Posts
Discussion
Quadrino with Walkera Devo 10 and RX1002?

Hi all:

I am new to quadcopter building and just finished putting all the hardware together with a local group on DJI F450 with Quadrino Multiwii V1E (Gen 2) Flight Controller. I have an existing Devo 10 and it flies fine with QR Ladybird. Got a spare RX1002 so I wanted to install it for the DJI.

I got as far as power-up the quad and the usual start-up confirmation sound from the FC. I then turn on the Devo 10 and the RX1002 then would go from blinking to steady light just like when my Ladybird confirms the bind and ready to fly. But nothing I on the TX triggers and response.

Since everyone else uses the Spektrum DX6i or DX8 with AR6210, none can offer the technical assistance. Anyone here have the Quadrino and RX1002 setup? Can you share how you plug the wires?
IridiumFox is offline Find More Posts by IridiumFox
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 01, 2012, 08:33 AM
United States, OH, New Philadelphia
Joined Jul 2012
145 Posts
Go post in the "Quadrino" thread under Multirotor Electronics and I'm sure DoctorAudio will help you get it all set up.

Quadrino Thread

With the hobby grade quads you always want to turn your transmitter on FIRST then turn on the quad. Your not getting anything because you have to "ARM" the board using the sticks or a switch on your transmitter.

But there are quite a few things that you need to do before you are ready for that!
Like I said.... Get a hold of DocAudio and I'm sure he will get you on track! He seems like a great guy who truly wants to help the new guys enjoy the hobby.
JWinNewPhila is offline Find More Posts by JWinNewPhila