HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by banana hobby, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 15, 2011, 04:24 PM
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Hi cocopop, we do not delete or block people on fb unless they are using derogatory language or they flood the page. Alot of customers think they will receive a response by posting the same thing over 30 times and that just floods the page and makes it hard to help other customers who've posted as well, what is your name on fb so I may check on that? Also, yes I do always sign my name when leaving comments on FB so customers will know when it is me or Pete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocopop View Post
BTW Bailey was the one who seemed supportive and gave suggestions on Facebook, I think the person who cut me off of facebook was someone else, because they did not Identify themselves. where bailey always signed her posts with her name. People like Baily make your company look good while others hurt your reputation. and in a world where social media can dictate your success what is in public view should be taken very seriously. It's not difficult to open a discussion page or RC group forum or facebook page to have people discuss their issues and problems with any given online vendor.
Banana Hobby CSR is offline Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 15, 2011, 04:26 PM
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Hi tom, can you please forward those photos to my personal email at bailey@bananahobby.com so I can take a better look at them, for some reason I can't make them bigger on here. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbaus100 View Post
I posted questions about my new F9f Panther in an independent thread in the Banana Hobby Forum section, instead of as a reply to this thread, by mistake. Could you either move my question ( about the RTF EDF F9F ) to this thread or post an answer in the new thread posted today entitled "F9F question"?
Thanks,
Tom
Old Sep 15, 2011, 09:03 PM
United States, TX, Georgetown
Joined Sep 2011
46 Posts
I would be happy to send you the pictures. I left the camera at work, so I will send them to your email (bailey@bananahobby.com ) from my work computer tomorrow. I actually took more pictures than I posted, so I will send them all.
Thanks!
Tom
tbaus100 is offline Find More Posts by tbaus100
Old Sep 16, 2011, 05:23 PM
Vermilion, OH
Joined Aug 2010
876 Posts
Thank you.
godofthunder77 is offline Find More Posts by godofthunder77
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 18, 2011, 03:23 PM
Joined Sep 2011
46 Posts
Hi bailey,
I emailed the pictures to you Friday morning from my work email. If you don't already have them or if you need more, please let me know.
Thanks,
Tom
Old Sep 18, 2011, 06:27 PM
Vermilion, OH
Joined Aug 2010
876 Posts
Hi BHCS,

2 questions.

1) Will the new LXCorsair be shipping by the end of this month? I ordered one and was just wondering.

2) Are we able to buy spare parts for the LX F-18? I wanted to buy a new nose cone and a new nose gear.

Thank you.

Some spare parts to buy for the F-18 would be nice.
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 19, 2011, 12:19 PM
Always Fly 2 Mistakes High!
Houston, Texas
Joined Mar 2010
3,563 Posts
order bh18-168347

Hello BH CSR,

I have F-18C parts order from 9/12 that has said "Will Ship in 2-3 days" and now it's the 19th...what gives?

Thanks,

Russ
RGS2010 is online now Find More Posts by RGS2010
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Catch Up 2013-2014
Old Sep 19, 2011, 01:46 PM
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
The date that we still have is Late September, so as far as I know we are to receive it very soon, no change from the manufacturer as of yet. And yes you can purchase parts for the F-18, you'd just have to do so through the parts department since they are not posted on the website yet. Their email is parts@bananahobby.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder77 View Post
Hi BHCS,

2 questions.

1) Will the new LXCorsair be shipping by the end of this month? I ordered one and was just wondering.

2) Are we able to buy spare parts for the LX F-18? I wanted to buy a new nose cone and a new nose gear.

Thank you.

Some spare parts to buy for the F-18 would be nice.
Old Sep 19, 2011, 01:49 PM
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Hi Russ, unfortunately as of the 13th we no longer have the blue angel tail wing set in stock, at this time we only have the red viper, jolly roger or tiger meet. Would you like to switch to one of these or would you like me to cancel and refund the order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGS2010 View Post
Hello BH CSR,

I have F-18C parts order from 9/12 that has said "Will Ship in 2-3 days" and now it's the 19th...what gives?

Thanks,

Russ
Old Sep 19, 2011, 01:51 PM
Vermilion, OH
Joined Aug 2010
876 Posts
Thank you once again!
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 19, 2011, 02:02 PM
Always Fly 2 Mistakes High!
Houston, Texas
Joined Mar 2010
3,563 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Hobby CSR View Post
Hi Russ, unfortunately as of the 13th we no longer have the blue angel tail wing set in stock, at this time we only have the red viper, jolly roger or tiger meet. Would you like to switch to one of these or would you like me to cancel and refund the order?
CSR,

It would have been nice to have been informed on the 13th that this was the case instead of waiting until now.

Be that as it may, please switch my order to Red Viper version, I will just paint the part I need.

Thanks,

Russ

P.S. Throw in a nose cone and we'll call it even!
RGS2010 is online now Find More Posts by RGS2010
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Catch Up 2013-2014
Old Sep 19, 2011, 06:24 PM
Louisiana
Joined Feb 2010
30 Posts
prime example of whats going on at this company, why have BH not contacted this customer and informed him what was going on??
bass man is offline Find More Posts by bass man
Old Sep 19, 2011, 08:57 PM
Joined Sep 2011
3 Posts
OK made order from BH got 3 edfs and several parts. So go figure they were out of one part on back order. So i called to check if they would partial ship. Called on wait for 5 min max talked to a rep then my phone cut out love AT&T. IF they have such bad rap why did he call me back??? Surprised!! So crap missed the call had to call them back wait max five min. Got the same rep had order pulled up still. said out of #1911 MISSILES out of stock and a extra nose cone on order, well crap then send a pilot and partial ship the rest he said will try to change out the missiles for a pilot and ship. Got email to the conversation within 5 min and a tracking number 2 hrs later. Very happy so far they have been fast and professional.
I have ran two large companies and would be proud to have a company that treated customers as they did me today.
curtismold is offline Find More Posts by curtismold
Old Sep 20, 2011, 06:47 AM
Louisiana
Joined Feb 2010
30 Posts
lol
bass man is offline Find More Posts by bass man
Old Sep 20, 2011, 10:16 AM
Joined Sep 2011
46 Posts
I'm thinking they are trying to turn this company around. I think they have made some changes and are trying to do right by the customer. I also feel they need to be judged for what they do from this day forward. The past is gone. If they now treat customers badly, not just one or two, but a lot, then I too will stop buying from them. You can never please all the people all the time, but a majority should walk away from the experience pleased. I read complaints that seem valid. I also read complaints from people who obviously harmed the product by their own actions and then want their money back. I see Youtube videos of maiden flights where the pilot puts max stress on everything in the first flight, crashes and cries. That behavior is not prudent. When we had to build everything ourselves, including control rods, covering, alignment, motor and servo selection, and on and on, we would have been viewed as a complete idiot to maiden a bird with max stresses. You don't find bad glue joints, weak servos, bad clevises, weak landing gear, overheating motors and on an on, until a couple of short flights and careful inspection upon landing. They as a company have to sort out the real problems from the whiners and complainers. That's gotta be tough. I say we give them a chance.. and no I do not work for Banana Hobbies. If they fail now, bury them. If they do good by most, support them..