SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 26, 2015, 06:15 PM
Canada, AB, Camrose
Joined Aug 2013
65 Posts
I was thinking of running one batt through it then out of it to a smartfly or failsafe switch and the second batt straight to the smartfly or switch. Then to the receiver.
It looks like in your pic you have more then two leads coming from your gam to the rx. Or is it just the telem and power wire you ran?
bhughes is offline Find More Posts by bhughes
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 26, 2015, 06:38 PM
Canada, AB, Camrose
Joined Aug 2013
65 Posts
When your using the gam I supose you don't need the smart box with the mz-24 as it has all the stuff built in with a nice screen to look at. I assumed it was more for the none touch screen radios. And a question for manny can the graupner radios program endpoints when setting up large gas airplanes with two or more aileron servos. So I don't have to use a smartfly or an im14 from booms rc. I've had all 60cc gassers till this fall when I got my first 100cc plane but it already had a smartfly in it so I didn't need to figure it out, but I would like to know. I know the jr 11x has the capability and so does the jeti 16 and futabah lol. That wasn't a typo I like to make fun of the futaba guys lol.
Old Feb 26, 2015, 07:20 PM
Chester NJ
Joined Nov 2005
397 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhughes View Post
I was thinking of running one batt through it then out of it to a smartfly or failsafe switch and the second batt straight to the smartfly or switch. Then to the receiver.
It looks like in your pic you have more then two leads coming from your gam to the rx. Or is it just the telem and power wire you ran?
It's just the telemetry wire and the power out from the GAM to the rx.
xtraflyr is offline Find More Posts by xtraflyr
Old Feb 26, 2015, 07:28 PM
Chester NJ
Joined Nov 2005
397 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhughes View Post
When your using the gam I supose you don't need the smart box with the mz-24 as it has all the stuff built in with a nice screen to look at. I assumed it was more for the none touch screen radios. And a question for manny can the graupner radios program endpoints when setting up large gas airplanes with two or more aileron servos. So I don't have to use a smartfly or an im14 from booms rc. I've had all 60cc gassers till this fall when I got my first 100cc plane but it already had a smartfly in it so I didn't need to figure it out, but I would like to know. I know the jr 11x has the capability and so does the jeti 16 and futabah lol. That wasn't a typo I like to make fun of the futaba guys lol.
Nope I go right through the radio to make adjustments to all the telemetry settings.
I haven't put the Graupner in my 100 cc Yak yet. But you can adjust all end points to get your multible servos per surface to work. I'll probably use the 16ch Graupner rx with dual set of antennas when I'm ready to make the swap.
Graupner also has servos that can be programmed from the tx like you can do with hitec servos using their programmer. Though I'm not sure which ones they are.
xtraflyr is offline Find More Posts by xtraflyr
Old Feb 26, 2015, 08:00 PM
Canada, AB, Camrose
Joined Aug 2013
65 Posts
Good to know always been to busy with the little one to play around with it to see if there is end point adjustments.