Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old May 08, 2014, 08:46 AM
Joined Dec 2011
62 Posts
Help!
cheap hh manual gyro that doesn't take gain channel for tilt.

Hi guys,

I am still trying to mos my quad and am looking for some help. I have a point n shoot camera on a tilt bracket attached tonanservo. I can move it to any angle for the best viewing. I was looking for maybe a small hh gyro to put between the servo that controls the tilt so it will be stabilized while flying forward. The only problem I have is I am all out of channels and my flight mode switch is on the gear channel. Is there a cheap one axes small gyro that does not need a separate gain channel that I can just adjust manually on the gyro itself?

Thanks again for everyone's help!
landslide03 is offline Find More Posts by landslide03
to remove ads between posts