Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by MrDusanmandic, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 16, 2011, 05:16 PM
Closed Account
Joined May 2011
678 Posts
Trader Rating: 47
Sold
CLP After-run maintenance oil

One of the companies I work manufactures a high end maintenance oil that I've started to sell on this site. Below is the link to the other forum. I've worded the thread more towards brush less motors due to the thread I was posting in but this oil works wonders for nitro engines. I have about 25 customers using this for their nitro helis and cars/trucks and they swear by it.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1489698
MrDusanmandic is offline Find More Posts by MrDusanmandic
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 19, 2011, 01:23 AM
I Always Fly Inverted
United States, NY
Joined Aug 2004
387 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
Hmm looks interesting @ the price per bottle of the regular after run oil I'll give some a try..
Monstermanhbf is offline Find More Posts by Monstermanhbf
Old Aug 19, 2011, 10:36 AM
Closed Account
Joined May 2011
678 Posts
Trader Rating: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstermanhbf View Post
Hmm looks interesting @ the price per bottle of the regular after run oil I'll give some a try..
Feel free to click the following link and purchase them through the Google Checkout page.

https://sites.google.com/site/mrdusanmandicgadgets/

If the sale goes through before 2PM EST today I can get them shipped out today.

Thank you,
MrDusanmandic is offline Find More Posts by MrDusanmandic
Closed Thread