Old Aug 21, 2013, 05:25 PM
Find More Posts by A10pilot
United States, TX, Seguin
Joined Mar 2006
1,991 Posts
Discussion
Where Do We Put Large EDF Scratchbuilt

Hello all:

In looking thru the scratchbuilt forum and now the large EDF Jets forum, one of the potential questions is where do we put large scracthbuilt EDF jets? These are the ones that meet the requirements for this forum. I am asking because if I do a large A-10, I would be inclined to put it in this section as it is a large jet. However, it is also a scratchbuilt.

Any thoughts?

Ed
A10pilot is offline Find More Posts by A10pilot
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 21, 2013, 06:19 PM
Find More Posts by Air-Jon
world's slowest builder
CA
Joined Oct 2006
2,185 Posts
It's really up to you Ed. The purpose of this forum was to give large EDF Kits and conversions a place of their own as they use different equipment and techniques than many of the small EDF jets. This allows much better access to large EDF information and separates it form the high volume smaller EDF jets.

Just decide which people you want to see your thread more. Many people probably watch both forums. I assumed scratch builders would continue to post in the scratch build forum, as that is where the dedicated scratch builders probably spend most their time. If you are looking for input on scratch building techniques during the build...i would post there. If you are just showing-off the build of a large EDF Scratch-build...i guess it wouldn't matter too much.
Air-Jon is offline Find More Posts by Air-Jon
Old Aug 21, 2013, 06:45 PM
Find More Posts by A10pilot
United States, TX, Seguin
Joined Mar 2006
1,991 Posts
AJ:

Thanks.

Ed
A10pilot is offline Find More Posts by A10pilot