New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Feb 07, 2016, 02:43 PM
rcXmartin is offline
Find More Posts by rcXmartin
Tonka Summit Novice
rcXmartin's Avatar
United Kingdom, Doncaster
Joined Jan 2014
104 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunna View Post
Here is my groundstation, nice and compact fits on tripod which has crosshair on it if needed. 2 vrx's ,screen (for spectators) ,oricle diversity controller and re transmitting 5.8 ghz vtx to my goggles. circular wireless patch is good too.
Wow! That looks impressive, kind of puts mine to shame
rcXmartin is offline Find More Posts by rcXmartin
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2016, 02:46 PM
tntburnett is offline
Find More Posts by tntburnett
Registered User
tntburnett's Avatar
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Apr 2013
1,370 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunna View Post
Here is my groundstation, nice and compact fits on tripod which has crosshair on it if needed. 2 vrx's ,screen (for spectators) ,oricle diversity controller and re transmitting 5.8 ghz vtx to my goggles. circular wireless patch is good too.
Sence everyone is pulling out their ground station

Here is my 22ft ground station.. this is a older pic it have been clean up.
Also I'm using the Quantum goggles now

Be blessed
Isaac
tntburnett is offline Find More Posts by tntburnett
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 07, 2016, 04:50 PM
scunna is offline
Find More Posts by scunna
scunna
scunna's Avatar
United Kingdom, England, South Shields
Joined May 2007
896 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tntburnett View Post
Sence everyone is pulling out their ground station

Here is my 22ft ground station.. this is a older pic it have been clean up.
Also I'm using the Quantum goggles now

Be blessed
Isaac
very nice
scunna is offline Find More Posts by scunna
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:16 AM
FPVsummituk is offline
Find More Posts by FPVsummituk
FPVRockApe on YouTube.
FPVsummituk's Avatar
United Kingdom, Rayleigh
Joined Jan 2012
3,625 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tntburnett View Post
Sence everyone is pulling out their ground station

Here is my 22ft ground station.. this is a older pic it have been clean up.
Also I'm using the Quantum goggles now

Be blessed
Isaac
Good lord!!......now I see why you spend time in the gym.......strengthening your neck muscles to support the weight of the goggles and add-ons.......
Are you pleased with the new goggles?
FPVsummituk is offline Find More Posts by FPVsummituk
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:13 PM
tntburnett is offline
Find More Posts by tntburnett
Registered User
tntburnett's Avatar
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Apr 2013
1,370 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVsummituk View Post
Good lord!!......now I see why you spend time in the gym.......strengthening your neck muscles to support the weight of the goggles and add-ons.......
Are you pleased with the new goggles?
Lol . Tell you the truth it's not heavy. I really like them nice big screen.

Be blessed
Isaac
tntburnett is offline Find More Posts by tntburnett
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:08 PM
tntburnett is offline
Find More Posts by tntburnett
Registered User
tntburnett's Avatar
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Apr 2013
1,370 Posts
Show how strong the warn winch is

Warn RC Winch on 26 to 30lb tonka summit (6 min 7 sec)

It's all good, It's all God

Be blessed
Isaac
tntburnett is offline Find More Posts by tntburnett
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:23 PM
FPVsummituk is offline
Find More Posts by FPVsummituk
FPVRockApe on YouTube.
FPVsummituk's Avatar
United Kingdom, Rayleigh
Joined Jan 2012
3,625 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tntburnett View Post
Show how strong the warn winch is

https://youtu.be/5qohLbrtOEk
It's all good, It's all God

Be blessed
Isaac
Good to see that it works on a TS.........
FPVsummituk is offline Find More Posts by FPVsummituk
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools