SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Today, 09:03 AM
Joined Sep 2014
5 Posts
Anyone have DX8 settings for the Xtreme, if so can you please share?

The only video on youtube is for a DX6i to reference but it is not the same. When programmed there is no sport mode, It flashes yellow rapidly when switched "flap/Gyro" button to the middle position, green and Red led work in top and bottom switch position. It is programed to be the flight mode selector switch but it is not working right. I need help. I watched RC Logger video on youtube but I can not figure it out. What step am I missing?
Volatus is offline Find More Posts by Volatus
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 09:23 AM
SEMPER FI
United States, IL, Belleville
Joined Oct 2006
1,040 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volatus View Post

The only video on youtube is for a DX6i to reference but it is not the same. When programmed there is no sport mode, It flashes yellow rapidly when switched "flap/Gyro" button to the middle position, green and Red led work in top and bottom switch position. It is programed to be the flight mode selector switch but it is not working right. I need help. I watched RC Logger video on youtube but I can not figure it out. What step am I missing?
I believe your left Aux 1 and right Aux 2 switch needs to be in the center position. Try that.

Edit: Pg 36 and 37 in the EOX manual.
JUCD VPR is online now Find More Posts by JUCD VPR
Last edited by JUCD VPR; Today at 09:29 AM.
Old Today, 03:58 PM
United States, WA, Snohomish
Joined Jun 2014
212 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volatus View Post

The rapid flashing means that it is in sport mode, but also in either flip mode or altitude hold mode. You need to switch out of that mode with whatever switch you have mapped to those functions. After moving out of that mode you may need to move the throttle before the light stops flashing rapidly, as altitude hold stays on until the throttle changes.
jperrigo is online now Find More Posts by jperrigo
Old Today, 04:23 PM
Rotor Controller
Aachen Germany
Joined Dec 2007
2,240 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jperrigo View Post
The rapid flashing means that it is in sport mode, but also in either flip mode or altitude hold mode. You need to switch out of that mode with whatever switch you have mapped to those functions. After moving out of that mode you may need to move the throttle before the light stops flashing rapidly, as altitude hold stays on until the throttle changes.
Makes perfect sense - if you understand it. I've been searching hi and low and in the middle for the settings of the older version of the DX7. Guess I'm alone on that hunt. With trial and error (mostly error) - I've got it to fly in beginner's mode (slow green flashing) and what appears to be sport's mode (rapid orange flashing) but the rapid is too fast for indoor flying and I've kept it in the slow green. I would sure like to hear from anyone else who has been through that hunt and what they ended up with. Thanks.

captJac
CaptJac is online now Find More Posts by CaptJac
RCG Plus Member