Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Yesterday, 02:40 AM
New Zealand, Auckland
Joined Mar 2014
438 Posts
earnest, will be good to hear how you find, it does look like a decent machine all round thats for sure.

I'm really hangin to hear from someone on how the FX070 goes, apart from the gay faux rocket side pods the rest of it looks damn good for a scale bird..... I can see an 808#16 cam lens on a remote lead in the front mounted search light setup being a cool mode.
kiwi_craig is online now Find More Posts by kiwi_craig
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 05:32 AM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Joined Mar 2009
8,922 Posts
a while ago they sold a 3ch "toy heli" the way you are suggesting - with the camera in the "fake" searchlight already installed ...
erdnuckel2 is online now Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Old Yesterday, 11:50 AM
Si ša peut chier, ša va chier
Joined Apr 2014
85 Posts
Well now I am losing power with still 50% of battery capacity, sign of motor going bad?
CptCalamity is online now Find More Posts by CptCalamity
Old Yesterday, 01:24 PM
PowerTower
United Kingdom, England, Bristol
Joined Aug 2009
982 Posts
Cpt, is the rotor head turning freely?
Just check it will move without much resistance.
One of my batteries appears fully charged, but one cell drops off very quick, giving the impression there's 70% left, but it actually won't fly!
Maybe look at that (if you can) on your charger, see if there's a cell dropping off.
RWData is offline Find More Posts by RWData
Old Yesterday, 02:39 PM
Joined Apr 2014
85 Posts
Motor appear to move correctly while turning it by hand, but now it wont power at all even with a full battery, so I went ahead and replaced it.

But now I have another problem. After putting the new motor in and starting to put back all the screws, I cannot find the small colar under the swash! I removed the one screw holding it in place to replace the motor. But I didnt remove the gear or shaft so it must be somewhere along the shaft, right?
Old Yesterday, 02:59 PM
United States, LA, Pineville
Joined Mar 2014
149 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptCalamity View Post
Motor appear to move correctly while turning it by hand, but now it wont power at all even with a full battery, so I went ahead and replaced it.

But now I have another problem. After putting the new motor in and starting to put back all the screws, I cannot find the small colar under the swash! I removed the one screw holding it in place to replace the motor. But I didnt remove the gear or shaft so it must be somewhere along the shaft, right?
Cpt.
Looking at your picture it looks like the bearing is sticking out of the bottom of the swash. That bearing should be in the top of the swash plate guide. Then your collar should be above it. The swash plate is hollow on the bottom. Slide the bearing down and I bet the collar is up inside the swash plate.
Roadwins is offline Find More Posts by Roadwins
Old Yesterday, 04:05 PM
Joined Apr 2014
85 Posts
Ah yes I got it thanks. New motor in, ready for take off.

I noticed the servo wires had melted a little so I rerouted them away from the motor. No melting on the tail motor wire so I left that one in place.
Old Yesterday, 05:54 PM
New Zealand, Auckland
Joined Mar 2014
438 Posts
just in from Xtreme

Subject: RE: V913 upgrades
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 16:59:10 +0800
From: "xtreme production" <xtremeproduction.com@gmail.com>

To: "'Craig & Nicola Ridgley'" <crainic@ihug.co.nz>

Hi Graig

Yes, V912 CNC swash, blade grip and rotor head is in production.
Expected release in August.

I see that the Feilun flybarless helicopter seems very popular recently.

Thank you very much

Kim

have also asked Kim to think about an adjustable mixer arm linkage plate.
kiwi_craig is online now Find More Posts by kiwi_craig
Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM
Keep em' high and let it fly
United States, TX, Dallas
Joined Aug 2013
1,048 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_craig View Post
earnest, will be good to hear how you find, it does look like a decent machine all round thats for sure.

I'm really hangin to hear from someone on how the FX070 goes, apart from the gay faux rocket side pods the rest of it looks damn good for a scale bird..... I can see an 808#16 cam lens on a remote lead in the front mounted search light setup being a cool mode.
I got an email from BG today notifying me that they have shipped my FX070. I'll let you know how she flies.
vincent713 is online now Find More Posts by vincent713