HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by fairplane, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 05:50 PM
Canada, SK, Prince Albert
Joined Aug 2006
638 Posts
Discussion
Bitten by the heli bug!

Thought I should update my blog. I have more planes and helis but have flown less this year than any other! The weather was either raining, too windy or I was too busy. Thankfully I started flying CP helis- which I really thought I never would! Whenever I flew on the sim I just ended up crashing so I figured I was condemned to fixed pitch. But after many discussions with heli pilots in our club I took the plunge and bought a Blade SR -which now has 85 flights (because I could fly in my yard, at the lake, in the park) and only one mishap when the tail motor died! So bitten now by the heli bug I have gone and purchased a used Trex 500- which I hopefully will be able to fly next year- weather permitting. Plus I have numerous plane projects to complete- the number 1 being an electric Neptune to fly at the lake next year. So wish me luck to find time and energy- and motivation!
fairplane is offline Find More Posts by fairplane
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 28, 2011, 10:54 PM
This is my Nemesis....
Canada, SK, Saskatoon
Joined Jan 2011
2,008 Posts
Nice collection of toys!
ViperZ is offline Find More Posts by ViperZ