SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 05, 2015, 01:59 PM
Find More Posts by zoltarDO
Joined Feb 2008
58 Posts
Discussion
FPV what do I need?

I have the Blade 350qx2 AP combo. Currently using the CGO1 with cell phone but want to move towards a screen. Just want to test the waters. Do I need a different camera? What cords or adapters? I'm just a bit confused with antennas, connectors and such and would love to find a package deal if I can. Thanks!
zoltarDO is offline Find More Posts by zoltarDO
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 05, 2015, 04:34 PM
Find More Posts by Granted
serial scratchbuilder
Canada, BC, Mission
Joined Sep 2012
1,668 Posts
Cheapest way to test the waters: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...mera_PNF_.html
Granted is online now Find More Posts by Granted
Old Feb 05, 2015, 04:55 PM
Find More Posts by zoltarDO
Joined Feb 2008
58 Posts
That basically shows me what I would need to get going. What about the fatshark v3 with connectors for a screen?
zoltarDO is offline Find More Posts by zoltarDO
Old Feb 06, 2015, 03:38 PM
Find More Posts by parajared
helis, boats, cars and planes
United States, AZ, Prescott
Joined Oct 2013
478 Posts
Fatshark just connects right up and I personally think they are pretty comfy. Plug and play kinda stuff.

You might consider saving some serious cash and building you own like RcGroups member Lhurgoyfwin!
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2340606
parajared is offline Find More Posts by parajared