SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 29, 2014, 12:34 AM
Joined Sep 2014
9 Posts
Discussion
Uploading Charset to Minimosd after flashing with 19200 baud firmware

I am currently trying out Flipflaps firmware on my openLRS gear to test the telemetry link. - works great.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2037442

Now the issue I have, In order for the minimosd and the openlrs telemetry to work on the same uart port they both need to be set to 19200 baud

I am able to upload the charset to the minimosd if I flash the stock firmware with the baud rate set at 115200 baud, but once I have flashed the custom firmware modified for 19200 baud I am unable to upload a charset.

After uploading the charset on 115200 baud then flashing the 19200 baud firmware half of the features on the osd are on the wrong place and im unable to toggle panels like I did before also. I have now got it to a stage where its flyable but I have had to turn a lot of useful features off.

There are a couple of other people having the same issues I have noticed, But their info is getting lost in the above thread with no one posting actual solutions... I thought I would start a new thread to stop further derailing flipflaps thread re the 1w rx and tx.

What I am after here is a solution or testing data, from people who have are running flipflaps openlrs firmware and have the same problem. If you have not tried this yourself and don't have a tried and true solution, please refrain from posting so we can keep this thread to facts only and hopefully find a solution!
craaby is online now Find More Posts by craaby
to remove ads between posts