HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 11, 2013, 04:47 AM
Philippines, Central Luzon, Marilao
Joined Jun 2008
546 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_q View Post
You only need the signal wire if your board shares a common ground with the RX. If you are running 049_r77 the signal pin for tilt is A1. The pics are of my two boards.

Hi just a question where do I plug my tx ground?
rukie is offline Find More Posts by rukie
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 11, 2013, 04:50 AM
"Watch this!.... Oh crap"
United States, FL, Seminole
Joined Jan 2012
1,156 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rukie View Post
Hi just a question where do I plug my tx ground?
You don't connect it separately, if its a shared ground with the flight pack then all you need is the flight packs ground, if not then your servo connector has a ground in it, leave it alone and just pull the power pin. Safest bet is to just leave the ground on your servo connector.
jhebbel is offline Find More Posts by jhebbel
Old Jul 11, 2013, 06:34 AM
Joined Jan 2012
1,156 Posts
I purchased the domain BLGwiki.com and moved the wiki to it, My pancake motor arrives today (I hope) so I will be doing a complete step by step with wireing and setup paramaters on the wiki sometime today.
Old Jul 11, 2013, 10:12 AM
Seattle, WA - USA
Joined Sep 2003
3,306 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhebbel View Post
I purchased the domain BLGwiki.com and moved the wiki to it, My pancake motor arrives today (I hope) so I will be doing a complete step by step with wireing and setup paramaters on the wiki sometime today.
Nicely done! (and nice Logo too )
Mark
mark_q is offline Find More Posts by mark_q
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: TBS Disco Gimbal Update
Old Jul 11, 2013, 10:21 AM
2Vision-Air
Canada, QC, Blainville
Joined Aug 2009
2,166 Posts
Quote:
Nice wiki, I would suggest you add the tarot brushless gimbal and controller, they are low cost and top quality.
bakchos is online now Find More Posts by bakchos
Old Jul 11, 2013, 10:41 AM
Joined Jan 2012
1,156 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakchos View Post
Nice wiki, I would suggest you add the tarot brushless gimbal and controller, they are low cost and top quality.
not familiar with that controller, is it proprietary or based off of AlexMos or Martinez
Old Jul 11, 2013, 10:43 AM
Canada, NS, Halifax
Joined Feb 2010
7,048 Posts
Quote:
not familiar with that controller, is it proprietary or based off of AlexMos or Martinez
It is their own firmware and GUI, not sure what it is based off or all their own. One of the better ones around though.
flitelab is offline Find More Posts by flitelab
Site Sponsor
Old Jul 11, 2013, 10:45 AM
2Vision-Air
Canada, QC, Blainville
Joined Aug 2009
2,166 Posts
Quote:
It's there own controller and software, the closest thing i have found to Alexmos but at 63$ !

Controller
http://www.copterstar.com/index.php?...roduct_id=2468

Gimbal
http://www.copterstar.com/index.php?...roduct_id=2467
bakchos is online now Find More Posts by bakchos
Old Jul 11, 2013, 10:49 AM
Joined Jan 2012
1,156 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakchos View Post
It's there own controller and software, the closest thing i have found to Alexmos but at 63$ !

Controller
http://www.copterstar.com/index.php?...roduct_id=2468

Gimbal
http://www.copterstar.com/index.php?...roduct_id=2467
Thanks, its been added
Old Jul 11, 2013, 10:50 AM
Canada, NS, Halifax
Joined Feb 2010
7,048 Posts
Quote:
Thanks, its been added
A number of places resell it as well - Infinity Hobby FoxTech, Tarot-RC.
flitelab is offline Find More Posts by flitelab
Site Sponsor
Old Jul 11, 2013, 10:51 AM
Joined Jan 2012
1,156 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flitelab View Post
A number of places resell it as well - Infinity Hobby FoxTech, Tarot-RC.
Yea im trying to add a few places to buy from as well into the wiki, Ill add those aswell

Hopefully somebody fills in the info on these pages, since there not alexmos or martinez I really am a fish outta water on this one lol
Old Jul 11, 2013, 11:58 AM
Joined Jan 2012
16 Posts
You can add http://www.uavobjects.com/ too for the RCTimer stuff for US ordering.
egrims is offline Find More Posts by egrims
Old Jul 11, 2013, 12:05 PM
Joined Jan 2012
1,156 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by egrims View Post
You can add http://www.uavobjects.com/ too for the RCTimer stuff for US ordering.
good one! i definately need as many US stores as possible. yall feel free to add em too, wiki markup is pretty simple to understand and if things go wonky i can alwayse straighten it up.
Old Jul 11, 2013, 04:04 PM
Joined Jan 2012
1,156 Posts
Aight gents, just got home and my 4006-150 brushless motor did in fact arrive, so I will be assembling my 3rd axis this evening and taking plenty of pics and notes to go with it.
Old Jul 11, 2013, 05:14 PM
Germany
Joined May 2013
74 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DYORD View Post
Connect a wire from A2(pitch) to your spare channel of your receiver. Then connect a wire from GND to Gnd of your receiver. Servo wire has 3 wires.. what i did was took out the middle wire(positive), then switch the signal wire to the middle slot (this is on the control board end of the wire.).
I am also having problems with my rc pitch control. My AlexMos (fed by a BEC with constant 12.8V via flight battery) and rctimer gimbal were working perfectly with perfect balancing and no jitters, vibrations etc.

I then connected the pitch input with my receiver via servo cable (incl. Red wire) and now I occasionally have jitters/vibrations on my gimbal depending on the gimbals angle.

Is it the red power cable leading to these disturbances? I played with the PIDs but I can't get rid of these jitters/vibrations. Have I damaged my board? Can't test right now without red cable since traveling and am now worried I might have damaged something...
Kalaido is online now Find More Posts by Kalaido