SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 31, 2013, 11:25 AM
Tennessee
Joined Sep 2003
2,350 Posts
Discussion
What's wrong with your web site

On July 1 2007, I placed my first order with XPS for an Evo module and receiver. Since that time, I have placed many orders from you using my credit card. UNTIL THIS YEAR! When Nanos became available again, I attempted to order some more but your system would not allow me to select a way to pay. After several attempts, I finally broke down and created a Paypal account because I needed the receivers. The account must have been created because I got the receivers. Today, I tried to order the Evo upgrade but now Paypal wonít accept my password and choose a way to pay is still isnít working. How can I order anything if your site wonít provide a way to pay?
ChuckA is offline Find More Posts by ChuckA
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 31, 2013, 04:09 PM
Launceston Arpt, Tasmania, Australia
Joined Jan 2004
564 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckA View Post
On July 1 2007, I placed my first order with XPS for an Evo module and receiver. Since that time, I have placed many orders from you using my credit card. UNTIL THIS YEAR! When Nanos became available again, I attempted to order some more but your system would not allow me to select a way to pay. After several attempts, I finally broke down and created a Paypal account because I needed the receivers. The account must have been created because I got the receivers. Today, I tried to order the Evo upgrade but now Paypal wonít accept my password and choose a way to pay is still isnít working. How can I order anything if your site wonít provide a way to pay?
i dont think that Paypal password validation goes through the merchants!
contact paypal direct, you have a paypal problem , nothing to do with Jim.
My opinion.
E_ferret is offline Find More Posts by E_ferret
Old Jan 31, 2013, 04:17 PM
Xtreme Power Systems
Lake Havasu, AZ
Joined Jun 2005
15,937 Posts
I just checked the website, including placing an order. Everything is working correctly from our end. If you have a password problem, that would be a Paypal issue. Our server has no information pertaining to accounts, including passwords, credit card numbers, etc.
JimDrew is offline Find More Posts by JimDrew
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 03, 2013, 12:07 AM
Tennessee
Joined Sep 2003
2,350 Posts
You do have a problem named Paypal. I just spent an exasperating two hours trying to get an order for a Evo upgrade through Paypal. Paypal refuses to accept my password and provides NO help in trying to correct the problem. After wasting an hour with Paypal, I tried to establish another Paypal account but they would not create another account at the same email address. I set up a gmail address and tried again but now they reject my account because the card belongs to an existing account. They have my email address and my credit card but won't provide a way to fix the problem.

I have been buying from XPS with the same credit card since July 1 2007 until this month. I don't need the Evo upgrade and have enough receivers for the rest of the year so I don't really have a problem. You do. I still have my 72 receivers and Evo module and never had a problem on 72 so I can always go back to 72 when I run out of XPS receivers.
ChuckA is offline Find More Posts by ChuckA
Old Feb 03, 2013, 12:33 AM
Launceston Arpt, Tasmania, Australia
Joined Jan 2004
564 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckA View Post
You do have a problem named Paypal. I just spent an exasperating two hours trying to get an order for a Evo upgrade through Paypal. Paypal refuses to accept my password and provides NO help in trying to correct the problem. After wasting an hour with Paypal, I tried to establish another Paypal account but they would not create another account at the same email address. I set up a gmail address and tried again but now they reject my account because the card belongs to an existing account. They have my email address and my credit card but won't provide a way to fix the problem.

I have been buying from XPS with the same credit card since July 1 2007 until this month. I don't need the Evo upgrade and have enough receivers for the rest of the year so I don't really have a problem. You do. I still have my 72 receivers and Evo module and never had a problem on 72 so I can always go back to 72 when I run out of XPS receivers.
a 10 second access to the web got me this;
looks like it is for the UK, there should be a US version somewhere.
Good luck.

How do I recover my password if I've forgotten it?

If youíve forgotten your PayPal password, youíll need to create a new one:

1.Go to www.paypal.com/uk
2.In the password field, click the ? symbol.
3.Click Get started.
4.Choose I've forgotten my password and enter the email address registered to the account.
5.Enter the security code shown into the blank box and then click Continue.
6.Confirm account ownership by selecting and entering the information you want to verify and click Continue.
7.Create a new password, which must be at least eight characters long and should not contain any spaces.

If youíre unable to recover your password, please contact PayPal Customer Service
E_ferret is offline Find More Posts by E_ferret