Closed Thread
Old Dec 11, 2012, 08:30 PM
United Kingdom, England, Oxford
Joined Nov 2011
6 Posts
Discussion
batteries

hello ladies and gentleman ,
Just to let you know ive got lots of planes and stuff they include helicopters, space shuttles and even a spitfire anyway my question is
I spend hours at work soldering little batteries to the annoyance of my workmates !! am i wasting mine and other peoples time doing this and should i just stop being tight and buy new ones ?
also my girlfriend says she wont marry me until i dump my planes what shall i do ?

your advice is welcome
kvnmcc is offline Find More Posts by kvnmcc
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 11, 2012, 08:34 PM
Gravity is a harsh mistress.
United States, MI, Temperance
Joined Sep 2002
6,605 Posts
Find a new girlfriend.
Tim Wolff is offline Find More Posts by Tim Wolff
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 11, 2012, 08:38 PM
United States, CA, Brentwood
Joined Jun 2012
451 Posts
I agree. Find a new one. It's only going to start with planes, then how you dress, what you eat, what friends your allowed to have..,,
Underthetire is offline Find More Posts by Underthetire
Closed Thread