HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Aug 11, 2011, 02:43 AM
Registered User
Deutschland, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Joined Jul 2011
5 Posts
I've got a BMA020 for Sale. I don't need it anymore. Anyone interested?

EDIT: Aaaand sold.
Jagdwolf is offline Find More Posts by Jagdwolf
Last edited by Jagdwolf; Aug 11, 2011 at 03:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 11, 2011, 02:02 PM
Able to learn fly
Deutschland, BY, München
Joined Aug 2011
33 Posts
Hello RC Groups and Flyduino-friends,

does anyone else sell a BMA020?
I would buy one!

Kindest Regards
Heiko
Galumbo is online now Find More Posts by Galumbo
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2011, 02:44 PM
Hovership
3rdeyepro's Avatar
United States, CA, Cupertino
Joined Aug 2010
1,024 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galumbo View Post
Hello RC Groups and Flyduino-friends,

does anyone else sell a BMA020?
I would buy one!

Kindest Regards
Heiko
I have a 6DOF freeflight if you are interested in that. BMA180 + ITG3200.

PM me.
3rdeyepro is online now Find More Posts by 3rdeyepro
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2011, 03:11 PM
It didn't flew !
Joined Jul 2011
72 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by warthox View Post
the flyduino mwc board with freeimu v0.3.5_ms from fabio



Those are very nice boards! very clean build.. Perhaps I would love to have such a clean design in my quad some day; right now I have the paris v3 + llc + wm+ + hmc5883 + bma180.. all of them with their own set of wires so it's a beautifull mess ..

Just wondering.. someone sells the freeimu v0.3.5 ? (or 0.3.5_ms); I've read that the author (Fabio) doesn't sell it is that true?

Cheers
aamorin is offline Find More Posts by aamorin
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2011, 04:24 PM
RTFM // copter damaged
warthox's Avatar
Joined Aug 2009
1,726 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aamorin View Post
Those are very nice boards! very clean build.. Perhaps I would love to have such a clean design in my quad some day; right now I have the paris v3 + llc + wm+ + hmc5883 + bma180.. all of them with their own set of wires so it's a beautifull mess ..

Just wondering.. someone sells the freeimu v0.3.5 ? (or 0.3.5_ms); I've read that the author (Fabio) doesn't sell it is that true?

Cheers
as far as i know they will be available soon... u should ask fabio or jussi.
warthox is offline Find More Posts by warthox
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2011, 04:39 PM
It wasn't me
r0sewhite's Avatar
Augsburg, Germany
Joined Mar 2010
428 Posts
Fabio always seem to produce a limited amount when he finished a new version and then concentrates on developing the next version. Thus you might have to wait a few weeks but you will always get the latest release.
r0sewhite is offline Find More Posts by r0sewhite
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2011, 04:43 PM
Registered User
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Joined Mar 2007
285 Posts
Is there any way to get on a list or something for Fabio's IMU? I'm willing to pre-pay if necessary.

I'm dying to try Fabio's IMU and have a Flyduino waiting for it.
OrlandoP is offline Find More Posts by OrlandoP
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2011, 04:46 PM
It wasn't me
r0sewhite's Avatar
Augsburg, Germany
Joined Mar 2010
428 Posts
Just send him a mail. He will tell you the price and set you on the list. Payment can wait until Fabio is able to ship the IMU. At least that's the way I've got mine.
r0sewhite is offline Find More Posts by r0sewhite
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2011, 04:27 AM
Fabio Varesano
fax8's Avatar
Torino, Italy
Joined Jan 2011
419 Posts
Hi guys, in the warthox's pictures you've seen my FreeIMU v0.3.5_MS. You find all the informations on this board on the FreeIMU project page.

Usually, as r0sewhite explained, I build a very limited number of boards (10-20) of each new design.. I keep some of them for using them at work and sell the remaining boards to cover the costs.

This time however, I have a deal with Jussi from viacopter.eu . We are working on a big batch of 150 IMUs, 100 v0.3.5_MS and 50 v0.3.5_BMP (see project page for differences) which are being produced to be sold on viacopter.eu . The boards will be available in about a couple of weeks. We decided not to offer reservation as, given the high interest, it would be quite hard for us.

If you are interested in buying one of these boards, please keep an eye on my website, Jussi's shop and this thread. Availability of the boards will be announced there.

If you have any question, please post on http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1358869

Thanks,

Fabio
fax8 is offline Find More Posts by fax8
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2011, 07:04 AM
It didn't flew !
Joined Jul 2011
72 Posts
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fax8 View Post
Hi guys, in the warthox's pictures you've seen my FreeIMU v0.3.5_MS. You find all the informations on this board on the FreeIMU project page.

Usually, as r0sewhite explained, I build a very limited number of boards (10-20) of each new design.. I keep some of them for using them at work and sell the remaining boards to cover the costs.

This time however, I have a deal with Jussi from viacopter.eu . We are working on a big batch of 150 IMUs, 100 v0.3.5_MS and 50 v0.3.5_BMP (see project page for differences) which are being produced to be sold on viacopter.eu . The boards will be available in about a couple of weeks. We decided not to offer reservation as, given the high interest, it would be quite hard for us.

If you are interested in buying one of these boards, please keep an eye on my website, Jussi's shop and this thread. Availability of the boards will be announced there.

If you have any question, please post on http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1358869

Thanks,

Fabio
Excellent news! Thanks a lot Fabio, and congratulations for your excellent work!

Cheers.
aamorin is offline Find More Posts by aamorin
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2011, 05:02 PM
Registered User
Goofy23's Avatar
Hamburg, Germany
Joined Jan 2011
1,075 Posts
yes, also many thanks for keeping us updated here, your/jussis imu look very promissing.
Goofy23 is offline Find More Posts by Goofy23
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2011, 07:19 PM
Registered User
Goofy23's Avatar
Hamburg, Germany
Joined Jan 2011
1,075 Posts
the new sensor bobs are on their way to me, hope to have them monday.
GPS may also arrive end of next week.
Goofy23 is offline Find More Posts by Goofy23
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2011, 09:39 PM
Registered User
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Joined Mar 2007
285 Posts
My Flyduino is working!!!!
After much testing since last weekend, I received a new WM+ today, and as soon as I soldered it to the Flydusense it started working! So, the other one was fried... Tried soldering it again the same way I soldered the new one and nothing.

Anyways, thanks everyone for your help. This is going to be a fun weekend
OrlandoP is offline Find More Posts by OrlandoP
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2011, 09:45 PM
Registered User
Goofy23's Avatar
Hamburg, Germany
Joined Jan 2011
1,075 Posts
cool, really nice to hear,at least you will have much better weather than we in germany right now, so this parameter is fine.
Goofy23 is offline Find More Posts by Goofy23
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2011, 01:21 AM
Registered User
ferdous7466's Avatar
Joined Mar 2010
454 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlandoP View Post
My Flyduino is working!!!!
After much testing since last weekend, I received a new WM+ today, and as soon as I soldered it to the Flydusense it started working! So, the other one was fried... Tried soldering it again the same way I soldered the new one and nothing.

Anyways, thanks everyone for your help. This is going to be a fun weekend
when did u recieve ur flyduino? i am looking for one and they are out for more 2 weeks congrats on ur success
ferdous7466 is offline Find More Posts by ferdous7466
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Please let me introduce myself jimaquo Dock Talk 7 Oct 27, 2010 03:27 AM
Let me introduce the DEMON!!!! (Transparent covering and eliptical wing!!!) modest-master Sport Planes 7 Aug 26, 2002 12:46 AM
Let me introduce Angelis 280/400, Benjamin, Zombi (ARFs) modest-master Parkflyers 17 Mar 14, 2002 02:20 PM
Let me introduce the "NIKE" modest-master Electric Sailplanes 3 Mar 07, 2002 06:20 AM