HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 08, 2003, 10:59 PM
Crash Test Dummy
Port Orchard, WA
Joined Feb 2002
670 Posts
Ripmax F-16 ?

What kind of controls? Ailerons, Elevator?
DownInFlames is offline Find More Posts by DownInFlames
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 09, 2003, 10:44 AM
(aka Cliff Lawson)
United Kingdom, Essex
Joined Oct 2001
1,897 Posts
Elevons.

I'd like to be able to tell you how mine flew but on several maiden attempts I didn't realise at the time but I had a charger fault so I put the "lack of urge" down to a poor aircraft/power system when it was really several battery packs all at fault (I assumed it couldn't be the battery when I got the same results on several packs).

I've since read several positive reports flying on the "stock" setup. Unfortunately on my last attempt I tore the motor out the back and snapped the prop (then couldn't find a source for a replacement) and during the winter season I had it stored in my spare room and when I later went back to it I found that the cat had slept on the thing and snapped the tail off. Clearly I was never destined to get this one flying!

Cliff
Wright Flyer is offline Find More Posts by Wright Flyer
Old Mar 09, 2003, 07:34 PM
I'm Charged!
The end of the Oregon trail
Joined Jan 2001
1,035 Posts
I have seen one of these flown( by the e-zones own TiGgeR no less )with an astro 010 and it was a most impressive flyer. Unfortunatly, it went down in a fiery h@#!-ball due to a glitch and was reduced almost to each individual bead of foam. I have one of these myself, and plan to get it together and fly it soon. ................Jeff
megawatt is offline Find More Posts by megawatt