HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 04, 2014, 11:00 AM
Joined Jun 2012
80 Posts
Discussion
Looking for a tripod? I think I found the best one

I just got my antenna tracker and started looking for tripods. I didn't know anything, so it was hard to find a good one because I didn't know what was possible. In general iIwanted something that was light, easy to level, and had just the 1/4-20 thread. I think I found the best tripod for FPV, and wanted to share my findings in case anyone else is in the same position.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...uct_refresh_T1

It has all the characteristics we need:
Small, light, folds up small
Twist clamps for the legs, these are much easier than the folding clamps
Ballhead with level - you don't have to level by adjusting the legs! This is a huge advantage to me
Ballhead has quick release plate - this is important so I can take the tracker off and put it back on quickly

Anyone else find a tripod they like?
Rogue.insight is offline Find More Posts by Rogue.insight
to remove ads between posts