SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Feb 27, 2015, 02:42 PM
Registered User
Canada, MB, Winnipeg
Joined May 2014
25 Posts
First DRQ250 Build

Hey guys, got my MiniD ready to roll! Comes in at 500g on the nose... but damn only getting 4 min with an RMRC 1300 4C with Gemfan5x3.

Wish that was better. I can trim up some wires a bit more, but not much!

Mobius was just sitting there, wasn't mounted yet.

Loved the build Ubay, can't wait for some flying time! Still a bit cold this far north!

DRQ250
Naze 32 Acro
FrSky D4R II
Cobra 2204 1960kv
12 amp V4 ESCs
MinimOSD
External BEC
saturnprime is offline Find More Posts by saturnprime
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 27, 2015, 03:13 PM
Callsign: Zulu
Stuka_99's Avatar
Somewhere in the skies!
Joined Feb 2011
748 Posts
You van still ditch the ubec if your escs have one.
Stuka_99 is offline Find More Posts by Stuka_99
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2015, 04:05 PM
Registered User
ubay's Avatar
Joined Oct 2010
235 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturnprime View Post
Hey guys, got my MiniD ready to roll! Comes in at 500g on the nose... but damn only getting 4 min with an RMRC 1300 4C with Gemfan5x3.

Wish that was better. I can trim up some wires a bit more, but not much!

Mobius was just sitting there, wasn't mounted yet.

Loved the build Ubay, can't wait for some flying time! Still a bit cold this far north!

DRQ250
Naze 32 Acro
FrSky D4R II
Cobra 2204 1960kv
12 amp V4 ESCs
MinimOSD
External BEC
Thanks mate, i hope you like her flying as well.
ubay is online now Find More Posts by ubay
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2015, 05:35 PM
Registered User
Canada, MB, Winnipeg
Joined May 2014
25 Posts
Yeah I ordered 4 ESCS, but only one has a bec, so I need the external to run the FPV gear. The bec on the ESC is already busy with the flight equipment...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuka_99 View Post
You van still ditch the ubec if your escs have one.
saturnprime is offline Find More Posts by saturnprime
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2015, 05:36 PM
Registered User
Canada, MB, Winnipeg
Joined May 2014
25 Posts
I'm hoping to break a whack-load of props as soon as spring hits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubay View Post
Thanks mate, i hope you like her flying as well.
saturnprime is offline Find More Posts by saturnprime
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2015, 06:43 PM
Multi rotors=No Paycheck left
SDSURFnGLIDE's Avatar
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Apr 2011
3,563 Posts
you are gonna love this frame...
SDSURFnGLIDE is offline Find More Posts by SDSURFnGLIDE
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 04, 2015, 11:39 AM
Registered User
Joined Aug 2013
182 Posts
Mini-D in the FOREST !!!

IDR Kadima Forest MINI D (4 min 27 sec)


* choose highest resolution, then choose 2160p (make sure 3d = off)
nitbeat is offline Find More Posts by nitbeat
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Micro FPV All-In-One Solution Z06 Tony Mini Multirotors 4 Dec 02, 2013 10:55 PM
Discussion All in one receiver/monitor Troiano27 FPV Equipment 1 Oct 03, 2013 12:07 PM
Discussion HK aka Foxtech all-in-one Goggles... Puffer Ghoti FPV Talk 0 Oct 30, 2010 10:33 PM
New Product Slow Stick Custom frame with Pusher motor mount and FPV pod all in one crd FPV Talk 12 Jun 24, 2010 12:01 PM