New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by banana hobby, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 10, 2014, 07:11 AM
Find More Posts by sinowace
Joined Feb 2007
456 Posts
Alex,
Just to let you know - I sent a text message the other day asking a general question. I have not received a reply. I was going to put in an order that would have totaled well over $1000. Guess what, I will not be dealing with BH because of your lack of customer service.

George
sinowace is offline Find More Posts by sinowace
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 10, 2014, 11:16 AM
Find More Posts by BHCSR ALEX
Joined Mar 2014
254 Posts
sinowace,

I am very sorry for the troubles, usually we have several members of our crew working on our text messaging system and are fully aware of incoming messages. It's our goal to get to all the daily text messages at the moment that they are received during our business hours or by the end of that business day. Again, I am truly sorry if we may have missed yours or did not receive it. If you have any further questions or concerns, you can send a PM and I'd be more than happy to help. Thank you for your understanding.

-Alex
BHCSR ALEX is offline Find More Posts by BHCSR ALEX
Old Dec 10, 2014, 03:08 PM
Find More Posts by sinowace
Joined Feb 2007
456 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHCSR ALEX View Post
sinowace,

I am very sorry for the troubles, usually we have several members of our crew working on our text messaging system and are fully aware of incoming messages. It's our goal to get to all the daily text messages at the moment that they are received during our business hours or by the end of that business day. Again, I am truly sorry if we may have missed yours or did not receive it. If you have any further questions or concerns, you can send a PM and I'd be more than happy to help. Thank you for your understanding.

-Alex
Alex-
I owe you and BH a BIG apology. I sent my text message to an incorrect number. I am so sorry. It was my mistake. Please forgive. I will be placing an order but it won't be for the amt I had quoted. Again, my bad. I wanted to post this apology so others would know it wasn't a BH issue.
sinowace is offline Find More Posts by sinowace
Old Dec 11, 2014, 01:32 PM
Joined Mar 2014
254 Posts
sinowace,

No worries! I know things happen sometimes, and I appreciate the heads up. If you have any questions or concerns, you can send over a PM here if you want to get in contact with me. I'd be more than happy to help.

-Alex
Old Apr 16, 2015, 10:08 PM
Find More Posts by vsflyer
United States, LA, Shreveport
Joined Feb 2015
27 Posts
LX Super B-25 stock

Greetings BH

I purchased the Blitzworks super P-40 camo version and I also wanted buy three more BLitzworks planes from your store the Blitzworks Super B-25 ARF and the Blitzworks Super F-4U ARF and I would like to have the P-40 ARF in all green drab but you NEVER have those planes in stock. I think it has been 3 or 4 months that I have checked off and on but its never available. Does the manufactuer make these anymore? I found some on eBay but they are double in cost what you charge and I do not want to deal with eBay and a Chinese vendor. I would prefer to deal with you guys. Can you tell me if you will ever have these planes on stock or where I can find those other 3 I want.

Thanks guys
vsflyer is offline Find More Posts by vsflyer
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 17, 2015, 08:00 PM
Joined Mar 2014
254 Posts
Hello vsflyer!

We are expecting to replenish stock for the 3 models you have mentioned: BlitzRCWorks Super B-25, Super F4U and Super P-40. We will be updating our site soon with the next arrival date once it is confirmed. Sorry for the troubles, but we truly appreciate your consideration!

-Alex