HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Feb 22, 2012, 11:19 PM
Registered User
Atomic Skull's Avatar
Joined Dec 2011
3,202 Posts
Where can I get more tubing to replace the clutch with? I think it has started to wear out.
Atomic Skull is offline Find More Posts by Atomic Skull
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 23, 2012, 04:51 AM
Registered User
Slimshamis's Avatar
United States, IN, Merrillville
Joined Feb 2011
173 Posts
Should b small OD nitro fuel tube
Slimshamis is offline Find More Posts by Slimshamis
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2012, 11:32 AM
Registered User
Spring Hill, TN
Joined Nov 2005
93 Posts
I a purchased a slipper clutch from you and I have extra tail shafts. Can I mail them to you so you can make a notch in the shaft for collar? If so, what would be the cost?

Thanks and great idea!!!!
Manny5150 is offline Find More Posts by Manny5150
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2012, 07:33 PM
Heli collector
livonia bob's Avatar
United States, MI, Livonia
Joined Apr 2009
16,522 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Skull View Post
Where can I get more tubing to replace the clutch with? I think it has started to wear out.
Have you readjusted your clutch that much already.. That you have burned up what I SENT YOU, THE TWO CUT TO LENGTH PIECES AND THE LONGER DIY LENGTH.. Or have you forgotten that this is adjustable for wear? You need DuBro 221..

Or you can wait till I get back home and I'll send you some cut to length ones as I'm not sure how the DIY ones would work as I rotary cut them.


Any one else have this problem?? Do I need to include more of them in the lit??
livonia bob is online now Find More Posts by livonia bob
Last edited by livonia bob; Feb 23, 2012 at 08:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2012, 07:49 PM
Heli collector
livonia bob's Avatar
United States, MI, Livonia
Joined Apr 2009
16,522 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny5150 View Post
I a purchased a slipper clutch from you and I have extra tail shafts. Can I mail them to you so you can make a notch in the shaft for collar? If so, what would be the cost?

Thanks and great idea!!!!
Yes we can do that,,,

How about 3 bucks per shaft plus 3 bucks shipping???
livonia bob is online now Find More Posts by livonia bob
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2012, 07:50 PM
Heli collector
livonia bob's Avatar
United States, MI, Livonia
Joined Apr 2009
16,522 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimshamis View Post
Should b small OD nitro fuel tube

DuBro #221 is only one that will work..
livonia bob is online now Find More Posts by livonia bob
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2012, 07:58 PM
Heli collector
livonia bob's Avatar
United States, MI, Livonia
Joined Apr 2009
16,522 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli Biggie View Post
Well at least you know i can follow instructions..... Glad to hear someones in florida having a noce time , lol , it was super windy in panama and my v120 tail couldnt hold up , but maybe now..... I hope you took a heli and make a video for us all. Have fun and enjoy

While a lot of you think that model heli's is my #1 hobby,,,, And some of you think that it's model airplanes... You are both wrong.... It's really nearly naked young lady watching.... And that's what I'm keeping busy doing right now... I planned ahead and didn't bring any models with me..

As I'm sure none of you share this hobby. I'll not bother posting any video's.. As I would hate to take this thread OT...
livonia bob is online now Find More Posts by livonia bob
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2012, 03:33 PM
Registered User
Spring Hill, TN
Joined Nov 2005
93 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by livonia bob View Post
Yes we can do that,,,

How about 3 bucks per shaft plus 3 bucks shipping???
Can the postage be like $.46 since it can be mailed first class? It will weight less than 13 oz.

Thanks!!
Manny5150 is offline Find More Posts by Manny5150
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2012, 10:42 PM
Heli collector
livonia bob's Avatar
United States, MI, Livonia
Joined Apr 2009
16,522 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny5150 View Post
Can the postage be like $.46 since it can be mailed first class? It will weight less than 13 oz.

Thanks!!
I will be happy to do shipping for 46 cents as long as you are not holding me responsible for the shafts getting bent in the mail.....
livonia bob is online now Find More Posts by livonia bob
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2012, 10:08 AM
They call me plan B
Heli Biggie's Avatar
United States, GA, Covington
Joined Mar 2011
2,186 Posts
I finally tested the tail clutch , and found it not tight enough, so 1 wreck later , its all good , this haeli has wrecked so many times , but still flys after , i love it and the mods that people make up. Thanks bob, i hope u jad a nice vacation


Quote:
Originally Posted by livonia bob View Post
I will be happy to do shipping for 46 cents as long as you are not holding me responsible for the shafts getting bent in the mail.....
Heli Biggie is online now Find More Posts by Heli Biggie
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2012, 11:06 AM
Heli collector
livonia bob's Avatar
United States, MI, Livonia
Joined Apr 2009
16,522 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli Biggie View Post
I finally tested the tail clutch , and found it not tight enough, so 1 wreck later , its all good , this haeli has wrecked so many times , but still flys after , i love it and the mods that people make up. Thanks bob, i hope u jad a nice vacation

I'm really questining if what you wrote in the first sentence of your post #45 is really true or not!!
livonia bob is online now Find More Posts by livonia bob
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2012, 07:42 PM
They call me plan B
Heli Biggie's Avatar
United States, GA, Covington
Joined Mar 2011
2,186 Posts
Lol, did my 1st flip with the ,120do2 plus tail clutch , it held up great , thanks again


Quote:
Originally Posted by livonia bob View Post
I'm really questining if what you wrote in the first sentence of your post #45 is really true or not!!
Heli Biggie is online now Find More Posts by Heli Biggie
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 08, 2012, 02:54 AM
Registered User
Atomic Skull's Avatar
Joined Dec 2011
3,202 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by livonia bob View Post
Have you readjusted your clutch that much already.. That you have burned up what I SENT YOU, THE TWO CUT TO LENGTH PIECES AND THE LONGER DIY LENGTH.. Or have you forgotten that this is adjustable for wear? You need DuBro 221..

Or you can wait till I get back home and I'll send you some cut to length ones as I'm not sure how the DIY ones would work as I rotary cut them.


Any one else have this problem?? Do I need to include more of them in the lit??
Sorry I had dental surgery on the 24'th and was laid up for about a week and sort of forgot to get back to this thread. I bought some tubing from the LAH that worked. I think it was DuBro #221 but I lost the package and can't remember exactly what it was (that week I was out of it). Whatever it was, it works.
Atomic Skull is offline Find More Posts by Atomic Skull
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 08, 2012, 08:30 AM
Heli collector
livonia bob's Avatar
United States, MI, Livonia
Joined Apr 2009
16,522 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Skull View Post
Sorry I had dental surgery on the 24'th and was laid up for about a week and sort of forgot to get back to this thread. I bought some tubing from the LAH that worked. I think it was DuBro #221 but I lost the package and can't remember exactly what it was (that week I was out of it). Whatever it was, it works.
Great,, I still fond it hard to believe that you went through all i included with the kit..
livonia bob is online now Find More Posts by livonia bob
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2012, 03:06 PM
Registered User
United Kingdom, Oxted
Joined Dec 2011
426 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by livonia bob View Post
I have no idea. what heli podcast??.. should I go into hiding??
Sorry, Bob. Was it 'Crashcast'. I'm sure that they referred to you and said your name in a rather strange way!!!

Maybe not then?
iancraig10 is offline Find More Posts by iancraig10
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale 4G6 V120 4#6 etc metal tail block w new bearing & NIP metal tail mixer + hella4g6Lipo blueindian Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 0 Aug 26, 2011 12:03 AM
For Sale Walkera Main Shaft for 4#6, 4#6S, 4#6 BELL & V120D01 Torch8 Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 0 Mar 22, 2011 08:52 PM
Wanted wanted walkera servos for 4#6 / 4G6 etc. size heli blueindian Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 0 Jan 31, 2011 02:34 AM
Sold FS: 4#6/4G6/V120 Parts AtTheCross Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 3 Oct 29, 2010 01:25 AM
Discussion New 4#6/4G6/V120 Landing Gear Break nute53 Micro Helis 17 Jul 12, 2010 08:24 PM