SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 27, 2014, 07:32 PM
I'm going flying..........
Ramona,CA
Joined Feb 2008
649 Posts
My USCutter MH machine has been working great. I've burned up lots of vinyl and app tape. USCutters customer service has continued to impress me. I had a issue w/a roll of their Greenstar house vinyl and a quick email had me a store credit for a full roll. I have also grown to really like AT60. You have to go thru a little learning curve with it but it is worth it.

Just finished a 92" laser cut kit. All the trim is vinyl. Had a great time designing it. I'm very happy with how it came out.
rpmrpm is offline Find More Posts by rpmrpm
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 27, 2014, 09:32 PM
Watts is where its at!
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Oct 2004
1,744 Posts
Very nice work!
racerxky is online now Find More Posts by racerxky
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 28, 2014, 11:08 AM
United States, NC, Chapel Hill
Joined May 2013
245 Posts
Nice work!

I also started using adhesive vinyl recently to make my white foamies more visible. But once i got in to it more, I started to have some fun with it as well.

I use the Silhouette Cameo vinyl cutter. What I really like about it is the software. It's a well thought out vector drawing package with just the kind of tools I need to get the job done. Love the way it lets me print and cut vinyl for those times when I need to make a special element.

Here's some examples. Except for the painted cowls, everything you see pictured is cut vinyl.

bb
bobbysbrother is offline Find More Posts by bobbysbrother