SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by rich56ia, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 25, 2008, 10:34 PM
United States, ND, Surrey
Joined Feb 2005
35 Posts
Discussion
CNC Router with HobbyCNC Pro 3xi board

Here's my cnc router project, most the work was done by my RCI maintinace brother in law.
We used the hobbyCNC 3 AXI driver boards-heres the build thread that I followed.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...ght=cnc+router

The hardest problem with the hobby board is getting good solder points, we had to go over the board twice to resolder bad connections but we had it up in running in good time.

Just starting the run of the machine so a ton to learn, workng with DeskNC for the g-code and autocad or Ecad, both very complex programs so a huge learning curve.
Rich

Oct 9 2008
Got the cnc machine home in the basement and set up but because of health problems I havnt been able to use it so thinking of selling it or letting my local club members use if for thier projects. With my medical problems I dought I will be able to use it in the future.
Its been a long summer with many health challanges.
Rich
rich56ia is offline Find More Posts by rich56ia
Last edited by rich56ia; Nov 07, 2008 at 11:18 AM. Reason: CNC Problems
to remove ads between posts